Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Added O2 and Wow!
RE: Added O2 and Wow!
Good. It's smart start. I started digging through the menus and that was the only one close, so I turned it off.

I've been racking my (painful) brain all day trying to think why my apnea is back and just occurred to me. It finally occurred to me: I'm not currently in PSTD-mode and I'm waking to a relaxed state rather than my usual panic attack. Without the excess adrenaline, my body is relaxing more and maybe too relaxed such I stop breathing again. Anyways, I dialed up EPAP.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Added O2 and Wow!
I pulled up the data in Oscar and it did appear to be a big leak at that time which would fit if the machine turned off if it was freely-flowing.   I'm still baffled why I'm suddenly having issues again after my anxiety slumped, but it did get me on bicycle yesterday for some overdue exercise.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Why would supplemental Oxygen be added to CPAP? kc90 18 1,062 01-02-2024, 11:47 AM
Last Post: robbob2112
  Please help me diagnose this ResMed AirSense 10 AutoSet noise - YouTube link added UncollapseMeThroat 28 5,999 03-18-2022, 07:12 PM
Last Post: Sunnyside
  Added Wellvu Ring O2 to the arsenal bouncer 4 895 04-25-2021, 09:30 PM
Last Post: bouncer
  Dr. just added O2 therapy Always Curious 18 3,291 07-16-2020, 10:06 AM
Last Post: staceyburke
  OT Added benefits of CPAP? on the virge 11 3,931 05-20-2015, 02:32 PM
Last Post: quiescence at last

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.