Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[Admin Note] WEINMANNsupport & PrismaTS Software [for Weinman machines]
WEINMANNsupport & PrismaTS Software [for Weinman machines]
For those interested, we now have software for Weinmann CPAP machines.

See this thread in our Private Files & Links Forum:

http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...hines-only

(you must be logged into your Apnea Board Forum account to access the above link - CLICK HERE to register for a free forum account)

WARNING:  Please DO NOT give out the software download links to anyone.  We're trying to control our server bandwidth costs, so if you want to give folks a link, please give them the link to this forum thread instead.  We will be changing the download links from time to time in order to prevent off-site linking.

Coffee
SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply
RE: WEINMANNsupport & PrismaTS Software [for Weinman machines]
I want prisma 25st software to read therapy.pdat files 
Post Reply Post Reply
(02-05-2022, 08:21 AM)Amir Eid Wrote: I want prisma 25st software to read therapy.pdat files 

If you have the Prisma 25ST machine, the current software I listed in my post above works with that machine-- prismaTS version 5.7.0.21.

Go here:

http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...hines-only
SuperSleeper
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply
Thank you, I have downloaded the program, but there is only one step left so that I can complete the installation... What should I write in it ?

Database server address ???

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply
I don't know your software, but I am guessing that it needs some type of SQL server to operate. Since you don't seem to have one on your system, the software is asking for an IP address as to where it can find one. There are several free SQL database servers available. One of the favorites is SQLite, but there are ones from Microsoft, MySQL, MongoDB, MariaDB, MongoDB, and PostgreSQL, as well as many others. After you set up the SQL server, and it is running on your computer, should the software ask for a server IP, enter "127.0.0.1". This is a standard loopback IP address to the system you are using.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

Post Reply Post Reply
I'm wondering if you forgot to install the "full version" perhaps?

According to the release notes:

Quote:prismaTS full installations will install an own instance of Microsoft SQL Server 2014.

So during installation, is there an option to install the "full" installation?
SuperSleeper
www.ApneaBoard.com

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Software support for the Astral 150? Peashee888 11 868 03-28-2024, 08:04 PM
Last Post: PappaJoe
  problem downloading OSCAR SOFTWARE Bailey104 1 164 03-15-2024, 05:49 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  NOTICE: ResScan 7.1 Software now available [for ResMed machines only] SuperSleeper 0 614 02-26-2024, 10:27 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  Software/app for Lowenstein Prisma SmartPlus w/o NHS knowing Ploppy 3 1,086 12-21-2023, 10:01 AM
Last Post: Ploppy
  PC Software RchiAiki 13 1,297 12-20-2023, 11:51 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Need urgent Software for Yuwell YH-580 WilliamVasquez 12 4,198 12-19-2023, 01:08 AM
Last Post: VankoGo
  Software to read edf file from in lab study? lisaistired 3 762 12-02-2023, 01:26 AM
Last Post: Gideon

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.