Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

UKRAINE WAR IMPACTS RESMED?
Question 
UKRAINE WAR IMPACTS RESMED?
I asked one of the three authorized ResMed repair companies,  "How much would it be to replace a 4G/LTE modem in an S10?"

The answer I received surprised me...

Quote:Good morning, 

Currently the modem is no longer available since they are manufactured in the Ukraine. The only fix is to use the sd card to get data off of it. 

Altra Service Professionals, Inc.

We are one of three ResMed Authorized Repair Centers in the entire country. We use the same ResMed AirCurve 10 and AirSense 10 repair parts, testing equipment, computer calibration software, and testing procedures as ResMed. We’re just faster and less expensive.

Our ResMed factory trained, certified, and authorized CPAP repair technicians service all models of the ResMed Air10 line, including AirSense 10 Autoset (Auto CPAP) and AirCurve VPAP machines. 
"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: UKRAINE WAR IMPACTS RESMED?
I guess that just shows how interconnected the world is ..
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  “Centrals don’t have long term health impacts like obstructive apneas” wwsleep 11 2,204 05-22-2020, 09:34 PM
Last Post: OpalRose
  Sleep Apnea Impacts of Caffeine, Coffee, Black Tea dreamstream 4 1,349 01-13-2020, 04:59 PM
Last Post: mesenteria

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.