Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Oscar spo2 data not matching smart device assistant
Oscar spo2 data not matching smart device assistant
Like the title says:
I have a contec cms50f (new version). I was looking to see if my spo2 values dip below 90. I import the spo2 files into oscar. Unfortunately I cannot find how much time I spent below 90% from oscar. So I go back to the original smart device assistant software and pull up the data directly in that software. It doesnt show me that data either just a graph.

The 2 graphs themselves when compared are the same, as expected, as far as peaks and valleys and such, however, the values dont match.

In other words the oscar graph shows I did indeed dip below 90 a few times, but looking at the smart device assistant graph it apears that I never dropped below 90 at all.

Not sure which is right or if perhaps I am doing something wrong.

I have attached below both graphs to compare so maybe someone smarter then me can explain it at least tell me whats going on and which graph is the accurate one.

Update: oscar file was to big so I provided a dropbox link directly to the file
https://www.dropbox.com/s/1egqq3o9z07gng...h.pdf?dl=0

Attached Files
.pdf   Smart Device assistant graph.pdf (Size: 289.86 KB / Downloads: 4)
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Oscar spo2 data not matching smart device assistant
posted wrong files will run data again tonight and see if problem persists
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Help Adjusting Settings based on Oscar data rygonzo93 4 80 Yesterday, 06:02 PM
Last Post: gainerfull
  Help reading OSCAR data JenniferJuniper 24 1,292 Yesterday, 10:17 AM
Last Post: JenniferJuniper
  [CPAP] Help with OSCAR data to help improve sleep Akaharu 7 258 Yesterday, 04:04 AM
Last Post: Akaharu
  should I raise my CPAP pressure if 3AM spo2 is loow RichardW 13 319 04-16-2024, 08:58 PM
Last Post: RichardW
  [CPAP] OSCAR Data Review for New User goodfella7763 3 184 04-15-2024, 08:42 PM
Last Post: goodfella7763
  Prisma Smart Max Revvysue 4 117 04-15-2024, 06:19 PM
Last Post: Revvysue
  Just getting started, looking for an OSCAR data review mattcole3 3 112 04-12-2024, 12:56 PM
Last Post: Deborah K.

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.