Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

AirSense 11 and MyAir App - Poor Experience
RE: AirSense 11 and MyAir App - Poor Experience
(06-08-2023, 10:36 PM)Sleepster Wrote: That seems to indicate they're aware that the problem is on their end. The other message you got about no data for three days is just garbage.

I had long delays during the "outage" but always got my data by the end of the day. It's been working find the last couple of days, so it seems different people are experiencing problems to different degrees. Your data is probably there and just hasn't been processed yet.

Hi. Yes, I saw the updated message.  My info still isn’t viewable but the message now shows Message Therapy Delay… allow 72 hours to troubleshoot, and it further states my data has been recorded.  So as you stated, folks are experiencing problems to different degrees.

Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply
Either the ResMed 11 programmers or the designers of their software need to be fired ... There is no way to change time zone without deleting all of your data (or ability to correct for DST) and more germane to this post ... data not available by Bluetooth ... which is very strange since that sub routine to allow this should be readily available to their programmers since they wrote it for the AirMini.

I would fire my product manager (and or programmers) if they even suggest such a design to me on out products...
Post Reply Post Reply
(08-18-2023, 06:37 AM)krsattler Wrote: There is no way to change time zone without deleting all of your data (or ability to correct for DST)

I think if you wait until after noon you can change the time.

Quote:and more germane to this post ... data not available by Bluetooth ...

The data is transmitted via cell phone, not bluetooth.
Sleepster

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Sleepster, you are incorrect about time change on the ResMed 11 according to their own manual and my conversation with the techs. As gif the data, I am aware that the data is transmitted by cellular connection. My point is why? There is Bluetooth connectivity and that very connectivity is on the ResMdd AirMini and the data is transmitted via Bluetooth. 

If that were on the ResMed 11 then there would be no delays.
Post Reply Post Reply
I don't know if it's different in AirSense 11, but to be honest MyAir's score algorithm is one of the stupidest things I've seen in a while. For instance, I began titrating and yesterday I had the worst sleep in years, probably, with a 36.8 AHI according to OSCAR (MyAir states a 32 AHI, but it's still pretty high). I got an 87/100 score because I managed to reduce the number of large leaks, all the while I was squirming in my bed trying to breathe through my extra tight chin strap. What a joke.

It was only through OSCAR that I realized that a higher than 50% large leak rate almost every night is doing a lot of harm, because if I just saw MyAir's metrics I would get an average score of 88. Perhaps I'm being a little passionate here because I'm a newbie, but I think these patient-exclusive apps are doing more harm than good.
Post Reply Post Reply
May I suggest that you talk to your provider about using a F30i set up.
Post Reply Post Reply
According to the website, another update started rolling out yesterday. It says to allow two weeks for this update. We'll see how that works out.
Post Reply Post Reply
Any information on what the update addresses?
Post Reply Post Reply
(08-24-2023, 05:00 PM)krsattler Wrote: Any information on what the update addresses?

This is what the Resmed FAQ on the subject states:
Quote:August 23, 2023 Update
Your Therapy data is repopulating into myAir at increased rates. To lead to data delay resolution, we are deploying an Over-the-Air (OTA) update to the Air11™devices that had received the Care Check-In and Bluetooth Oximetry OTA beginning July 25th, 2023. The data transmission OTA will begin updating on August 23rd, 2023 and you will see a notification on your device in the coming 2 weeks notifying you of the update.

Please be patient, as data may still be delayed for your device.

This status page will continue to be a source of updates as well as within the myAir app.

We expect therapy data to be available nightly on AirView and myAir platforms within 2 weeks.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thank you.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question Suggested Settings Switching AirSense 10 CPAP to AirSense 11 APAP Rickyricardo 2 59 2 hours ago
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
Ohmy Very Poor Quality of OSA Research and Almost Non-existent Specific CPAP Testing mdmarmd 1 133 04-13-2024, 01:06 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Poor quality sleep on ASV with good AHI sleepydawg99 10 785 04-03-2024, 01:39 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  New user - is my experience normal? SleeplessGrouch 3 455 03-23-2024, 03:02 PM
Last Post: ButtonNoseBarbie
  My Resent Experience: Momsworry 3 153 03-23-2024, 01:49 PM
Last Post: PeaceLoveAndPizza
  Poor Sleep Quality/ Respiratory Rates flyingg103 3 306 02-29-2024, 08:21 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Poor sleep quality and how it affects you p123 6 910 02-01-2024, 06:02 AM
Last Post: glenncol

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.