Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

AirSense11 AutoSet
AirSense11 AutoSet
I just got the AirSense11 AutoSet. Wondering why it takes so long for the data to update after waking up. Like it will say I slept 3.42 hours and then midday says 9.12 etc etc. Also, the time used differes quite a bit from my Apple Watch 8 for sleep tracking? Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: AirSense11 AutoSet
Mine has never shown different numbers of hours.  It will occasionally say the data aren't available yet, and provide results later.  No apparent reason.
Post Reply Post Reply
Switch to OSCAR and get real information in a timely way. I'm curious to know what value you see in MyAir.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
I don’t know either. But I have experienced the same delays. With nights with wake-ups, the first period would show up early in the morning and the second part would show up much later. So total was correct at the end of the day.

For the sleep time not matching, I would question your Apple Watch time. I have read about both Apple and Fitbit algorithms and they both have logic to guess when your sleep actually started based on movements, pulse and temperature. 

On the other hand, your CPAP measures when you started it. Some people read with mask on to get used to the mask. Or just have trouble getting to sleep. 

So “time on” does not match “sleep time”. So you have to judge the difference each night and how different it may be. 
Oh-jeez

But like Sleeprider said, get OSCAR and get a SD card if you don’t already have one. The data is very useful unlike MyAir.

MyAir is only useful to your DME tracking compliance. It only shows summary data like AHI and event counts. Unfortunately, most do not drill down deeper than that to help you improve your therapy. 

Coffee
-- Bill
Struggling to keep the air moving like everyone else …  ?

Standard Disclaimer:
I'm just a CPAP user like you. I can't give medical advice. 
  Sleep-well
Post Reply Post Reply
Thank you. I have also been using AutoSleep on the iPhone and it is extremely detailed and seems quite accurate in terms of recognizing when I actually drift off after putting on the mask. I like that it registers the quality of the sleep and oxygen levels etc. Thank you again!
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Need help with Airsense 10 AutoSet JonUK 2 115 03-25-2024, 06:11 PM
Last Post: JonUK
  AirSense11 - How to increase humidity BlueSky1958 8 672 10-22-2023, 07:13 PM
Last Post: BlueSky1958
  Missing some OSCAR data?/RM AirSense11 TomWii 2 648 08-12-2023, 04:30 PM
Last Post: TomWii
  ResMed Airsense11 auotset - no SDcard included? wooders 10 2,003 06-19-2023, 08:39 AM
Last Post: Dog Slobber
  Airsense11 - No modem? wils98 11 2,058 02-10-2023, 01:10 PM
Last Post: pholynyk
  autoset vs autoset for her on airsense 11? Uzupan 7 1,385 02-06-2023, 03:37 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  S10 Autoset or S11 Autoset? The Latinist 3 1,863 02-01-2023, 04:57 PM
Last Post: tomtiki

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.