Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

AirStart 10 CPAP as a backup machine
RE: AirStart 10 CPAP as a backup machine
(12-12-2017, 05:33 PM)TimtheEnchanter Wrote: I am between the rock and the hard place. Because of year change, medical groups and services are being discontinued. I have finally found out that no matter what - I must do a new study as my Sleep center won't work with my insurance!

Your sleep center doesn't need to work with your insurance. They are, however, required to work with you. They must release to you all of the data they collected and all of the results. Once you have that in hand you can take it to any doctor and get the prescription you need to buy the equipment you need. As long as you follow your insurance company's policies they must cover their share of the costs. They are obliged to do so under the contract they entered into with your employer when they agreed to collect their premiums.
Sleepster

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
(12-13-2017, 07:07 PM)Gary1of2 Wrote: This is my opinion . This is an apnea forum not a political fourm. Again thisvis mynopinion

This has NOTHING to do with politics. Unlike politics we are dealing with FACTS! F'd up Healthcare is a fact! or the lack of...I'd guess. No offense but you made it into a political issue, not me.
Moderator Note: Regardless of who started it let's put a stop to bickering about it. If someone feels a message is off topic or inappropriate the thing to do is to send a Private Message to one of the Moderators or the Admin, this is not the place to discuss it.
Sleepster

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Thanks Sleepster.

This thread has long since served its purpose and is now locked

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Feel like my CPAP machine is killing me jimbob123 1 84 Yesterday, 05:42 AM
Last Post: Rich66
  Need help new on CPAP machine Jimasripper 10 298 03-22-2024, 03:08 PM
Last Post: Jimasripper
  battery backup recommendations as10/as11 eok361 53 4,326 03-21-2024, 05:10 PM
Last Post: robbob2112
  Ready to buy CPAP machine NewlyDiagnosed 29 620 03-21-2024, 01:42 PM
Last Post: NewlyDiagnosed
  UARS diagnosis? No improvements on CPAP. What Bilevel machine to get and where? empiricismandstatistics 8 198 03-21-2024, 04:29 AM
Last Post: empiricismandstatistics
  Is a travel CPAP machine worth it? BobbieM 21 5,721 03-14-2024, 01:55 PM
Last Post: tommystix
Cool New Backup Machine doesn't have menu options mcse350 2 198 02-28-2024, 03:38 PM
Last Post: mcse350

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.