Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Aircurve 10 VAUTO - missing Ti MAX/Min,Trigger, Rise time?
Aircurve 10 VAUTO - missing Ti MAX/Min,Trigger, Rise time?
Hello

I just bought the Resmed Aircurve 10 VAUTO and when I go to the clinical menu I can not find Ti MAX/Min,Trigger, Rise time in the options.

There is only easy breathe option.

Why are those options missing in my Aircurve Vauto?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Aircurve 10 VAUTO - missing Ti MAX/Min,Trigger, Rise time?
Welcome to the forum.
They are located in the clinical manual.

Click on the CPAP setup manuals in the black banner above. That will tell you how to access them.

Use caution with those settings as most people do not need to manipulate them.
Post Reply Post Reply
You have to go to the clinical setting and change to VAUTO mode ,then you will see those settings.
Post Reply Post Reply
I pressed dial + home button for 3 second and got into the clinician settings but those options are not there.

(06-26-2023, 08:41 AM)yankees123 Wrote: You have to go to the clinical setting and change to VAUTO mode ,then you will see those settings.

I tried changing from S to VAUTO but still the same . I can only adjust pressures. No TI max/min,Trigger,rise time.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply
I ordered product from EU. The seller told me TI max/min etc are for the S version not the VAUTO.
Quote from the seller ,,We would like to clarify that the VAuto model, while capable of operating in two modes, does not provide access to all settings. Specifically, if you require the specific function Ti Min/Max, it is essential to opt for the S model rather than the VAuto model.¨

I told him that how that I saw VAUTO capable of TI max/min ,Trigger etc in this video at around 5:30 mark https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ts9lNJ2g1IE

Seller told me that : ,,This function is not available, and for sure in Europe region as we have another regulation from US regarding the medical devices.¨
Post Reply Post Reply
Under the Options menu, do you have Essentials set to Plus?
OpalRose
Apnea Board Administrator
www.apneaboard.com

Soft Cervical Collar
Optimizing therapy
OSCAR supported machines
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE.  ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.  INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
I turned them from ON to Plus . But still no difference. Those option TI max/mi,Trigger,Rise time are not there.
Post Reply Post Reply
I have worked with other members from the EU that also reported these settings are not available. It may be that Resmed does not include these settings due to a regulatory restriction for bilevel machines in Europe. I don't know the reason, but this is not the first time I have seen those settings unavailable.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Is it Europe thing that VAUTO lacks the S type options?

I read seller webpage now and VAUTO does not have TI min/max , trigger,cycle etc
Product Features:
Vsync Technology monitors the user leaks during the night and compensates the delivered pressure to maintain the effectiveness of the therapy.(important note, this device DOES NOT have a backup rate setting, and it’s not a BiLevel ST device).
SmartStart feature enables the auto start/stop of the pressure when the device detects breathing into the mask.
AutoSet with Easy-Breath Technology feature and EPR make breathing through an APAP natural. Easy-Breath offers a smooth pressure waveform during the pressure increase. The received pressure is the lowest necessary to have an unrestricted airway.
Mask fit feature is a useful, effective tool to check the proper fitting of the mask.
The Built-in HumidAir humidifier is one solid and compact device.
ClimateLineAir heated tube (optional).
Light Sensor reads the room light and adjusts the screen’s brightness for best display viewing automatically.
LCD Display with my Options for viewing and adjusting your personal parameters such as Ramp Time, Humidity level, Pressure Relief, running a Mask Test, SmartStart and some of the recorded data such as usage Hours, Mask Seal, AHI.
The wireless modem automatically transfers the data of treatment to your physician.
AHI, CSA, and chayne-stokes period(indication only).
HumidAir water Chamber (optional)

S type
Product Features:
Vsync Technology monitoring the user leaks during the night and compensate the delivered pressure to maintain the effectiveness of the therapy.
Ti Control it’s a function that gives to user physician to control the minimum and maximum time length of inhalation. Ti Control also includes the function of Trigger and Cycle which one adjust the sensitivity of the breathing. (important note, this device DOES NOT have a backup rate setting and it’s not a BiLevel ST device).
SmartStart feature enables the auto start/stop of the pressure when the device detects a breathing into the mask.
AutoSet with Easy-Breath Technology feature along with EPR make the breathing through an APAP feel natural, Easy-Breath offers smooth pressure waveform during the pressure increase, the received pressure is the lowest necessary to have an unrestricted airway, as a benefit of it the iterate at 24dBA at pressure 10cmH2O.
Mask fit feature is a useful effective tool to check the proper fitting of the mask.
Built-in HumidAir humidifier, one solid device
ClimateLineAir heated tube(optional).
Light Sensor reading the room light and adjust automatically the brightness of the screen for best display viewing.
LCD Display with my Options for viewing and adjusting your personal parameters such as Ramp Time, Humidity level, Pressure Relief, running a Mask Test, SmartStart and some of the recorded data such as usage Hours, Mask Seal, AHI
The wireless modem automatically transfers the data of treatment to your physician.
AHI, CSA and chayne-stokes period(indication only).
HumidAir Water Chamber(optional).
Post Reply Post Reply
Thank you for clarification Sleeprider. 

I bought bilevel because cpap could resolved my apnoe but not the RERAs and flow limitations . 

Should I get the product back to seller and get the S type? Or get the VAUTO that is not locked from USA?
Or should I keep the product that is limited. Are those TI,Trigger options that important?
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Equipment] AirCurve 10 with side cover making noise melbell 2 66 Today, 02:32 AM
Last Post: srlevine1
Question [Pressure] Intermittent leaks on my AirCurve 10 Daniel5584 2 85 04-26-2024, 11:31 PM
Last Post: HalfAsleep
  New ResMed AirCurve 10 VAuto - Oscar Chart Raven87 21 455 04-26-2024, 10:03 PM
Last Post: Raven87
  Having a terrible time--please help with OSCAR Montacute 31 1,115 04-26-2024, 09:10 PM
Last Post: Montacute
  Help with new AirCurve 10 VAuto Settings aubreyjs 16 455 04-26-2024, 09:10 AM
Last Post: aubreyjs
  VAuto Trigger Setting MrIvanDrago 2 85 04-25-2024, 12:08 PM
Last Post: MrIvanDrago
  Inspiration and Expiration Time MrIvanDrago 18 1,174 04-22-2024, 02:15 PM
Last Post: jake79

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.