Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Aircurve10 VAuto Settings
RE: Aircurve10 VAuto Settings
I agree with the advise to increase trgger sensitivity to high, moving to very-high. The longer I see CAI hovering near 10 despite low pressures, the closer I get to thinking ASV is in your future.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Sleeprider, one of charts posted showed a CAI close to 10, but on the others, the CAI was below 5.
Post Reply Post Reply
    I'll do that adjustment.  I called Doc today to get original sleep study reports.  I also looked at statistics.
Post Reply Post Reply
            These are from last night with the trigger set to high.  I think there is a slight improvement??
Post Reply Post Reply
The CA situation seems about the same, with the index at around 5, but I'm interested to see that your flow limitations are improved. I hope an expert will be able to swing by to give you advice about the settings.
Post Reply Post Reply
Let's set your PS = 1, unusual for a BiLevel I know.
Post Reply Post Reply

These are with the pressure set at 1
Post Reply Post Reply
That's interesting. Still high-ish CA (I didn't expect that), and much worse FL (I did expect that).

I've not read the thread, but I wonder if leaks are contributing?
Caveats: I'm just a patient, with no medical training.
Post Reply Post Reply
Seems like things are improving?  Are these better numbers?  Do I continue to stay at these settings? I'm still waiting to receive my 
Sleep Study report from my doctor.   Smile

Post Reply Post Reply
Yes, you definitely had fewer CAs last night, which is good to see. I would suggest that you stay with these settings for a while. CAs are known for being "consistently inconsistent," but you may see a general improving trend. At that point, it might be possible to start increasing the pressure support VERY gradually. But steady as you go for now. Keep us posted.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Help with new AirCurve 10 VAuto Settings aubreyjs 4 79 6 hours ago
Last Post: Dormeo
Smile Alan's New ResMed AirCurve 10 Vauto Came Today! Deborah K. 20 995 04-14-2024, 08:15 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Aircurve 10 Vauto ANTIKATE 5 153 04-14-2024, 12:53 PM
Last Post: HalfAsleep
  Bipap VAuto Settings Help Please jonoc99 5 156 04-12-2024, 04:16 PM
  [Treatment] Valtor Therapy Thread - from Autoset to Vauto Valtor 50 1,368 04-12-2024, 09:24 AM
  ResMed VAuto single beep at times? k888 4 146 04-08-2024, 07:59 AM
Last Post: k888
  APAP to VAuto not going well snapperzz 6 226 04-05-2024, 09:15 AM

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.