Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Airsense 10 Date & Time Set
Airsense 10 Date & Time Set
Hi folks.  Brand new here on the forum.

I have a new Airsense 10 and the time is wrong, not to mention a Time reset this morning with back to Eastern Time from Daylight Savings.  

How can I set the time properly?  I've looked it over many times and I can't find anything to get into.

Note:  I do not have the cell phone/data option.  I'm a software developer, and I know for sure they chose data re-presentation to the user via cell package, because they are collecting user data.  I'm not part of a clinical trial, and my data belongs to me.  So I opted out of that.  That should not disallow me from setting the proper time on my unit.  

I am using OSCAR for my reporting.  Seems satisfactory.

Any insight truly appreciated.  Cheers
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Airsense 10 Date & Time Set
Hi daBee and welcome to the Board.

I was having a problem getting my machine (same model and like you don't care to spread my personal info. all over the place!) to let me do the 'fall back' for last night's time change. - for the first time.

As my manual instructs, I pressed and held the big button and the home button for 3 seconds, to get into the Clinician's section. I scrolled down to the Date and Time, changed the time back one hour and pressed the big button to set it and then got a message that the time can't be set backwards!

I tinkered a bit and finally found that if I pressed the button on top which starts the ramp time, waited a couple of seconds and then pressed it again to turn the ramp time off and then had another go at changing the time back one hour, it worked!

I hope this helps - Maggie
Post Reply Post Reply
P.S.  I'll leave this page open on my monitor in case you have any questions - and also to see what suggestions any other members have over the course of the next few hours -

What or who, by the way, is OSCAR - I don't report to any one . . .

Maggie
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi Maggie.  Thanks for the welcome and information. 

My PDF manual which I downloaded said nothing about Clinician's section at all.  Do you have a different manual?  Any online links to this PDF?  I'll have a go at this later today.

As for Oscar:  sleepfiles dot com / OSCAR /

(I can't post a link until I have 4 posts here)

Cheers
Post Reply Post Reply
The manual I use is here:

https://www.apneaboard.com/resmed-airsen...setup-info

Step One tells you how to get to the clinician's menu and there are plenty of illustrations so you can tinker to your heart's content!  Maggie
Post Reply Post Reply
Wow I had no clue. Thanks for the link.

Check out OSCAR. It's pretty intense.
Post Reply Post Reply
Smile 
You're welcome - glad I could help a bit.  I'll take a look at OSCAR although at nearly 81 I don't do 'intense' much these days!  i mostly just look at the number of hours and the AHI each morning and that's about it.  It seems to work okay as I'm still here! 

Have a lovely day . . . everyone - Maggie  Smile
Post Reply Post Reply
81 years young.  Hah.  The application gives me some insight into various parts of the night.  I load my data from my SD card in the morning and it tells me about various episodes that might have occurred.  I've been using mine for not a week now.
Post Reply Post Reply
Hey thanks for the notes. Worked like a charm.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Air11 now does daylight savings time! cathyf 5 215 03-27-2024, 06:51 AM
Last Post: somewherein413
  Airsense 11 Time Zone Change ScottZZZ 60 17,453 03-26-2024, 11:56 AM
Last Post: somewherein413
  From DreamStation to AirSense 10 or AirSense 11 xaid 7 621 03-20-2024, 04:57 PM
Last Post: labrat
  TIME FOR SLEEPRIDER'S annual DST WARNING srlevine1 19 624 03-12-2024, 11:27 AM
Last Post: Homerec130
  First time looking at graphs interpretation help smallhandsfeeding 1 245 03-11-2024, 08:12 AM
Last Post: jdavis
  Setting time and date on Resmed Airsense 10 cmadon 42 32,202 03-08-2024, 09:13 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Taking mask off at the same time everynight sleepyman95 2 175 03-08-2024, 12:25 AM
Last Post: sleepyman95

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.