Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

All SH data gone..
Angry 
All SH data gone..
All my Sleepyhead data is gone, it does not appear to have transferred to Oscar.

I removed the Sleepyhead icon from my laptop computer task bar, but it appears the whole program has gone from the computer.

NOT happy.  Oh-jeez
- They are not spelling/grammar errors.. I live in Australia, we do it differently Down Under  Big Grin -
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: All Sleepyhead data gone..
Perhaps you could step us through what you did. Removing the icon from the task bar should only delete the link, not the whole program or data. Have you installed OSCAR and if so did you follow the instructions?

By default the SleepyHead program should be in C:\Program Files (x86)\SleepyHead. I can't recall if there was a 64 bit version of SleepyHead but if so that would be in C:\Program Files\SleepyHead.

The data should be in C:\Users\YourName\Documents\Sleepyhead_Data or something very similar.
Post Reply Post Reply
What operating system are you using we might be able to help you find your data
Post Reply Post Reply
Windows 10 Home ( recently updated itself )

I have managed to find what appears to be Sleepyhead stuff, but opening and logging in shows some statistics, but stepping back through a day at a time since the last download the other day it shows "nothing's here" in the Details box. 

I had opened and downloaded to Oscar recently and the full past history showed from the Sleepyhead downloads since I first started CPAP.

Now Oscar shows nothing in my profile, and Sleepyhead doesn't let me go back through any data in my profile.. it only shows the basic machine summary information.
- They are not spelling/grammar errors.. I live in Australia, we do it differently Down Under  Big Grin -
Post Reply Post Reply
Ockrocket, in the Sleepyhead Data Files in Documents, do you see a folder under your profile and machine folders named "Backup"? That is everything needed to rebuild the data. The folder organization looks like:
Sleepyhead Data Folder/Profile/Dreamstation serial #/Backup/Pseries/Machine ID#/P0 is where he data is.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Sleeprider..

I have managed to find those backup files, for both my current and my test machine.. now I just have to work out how to get it all back in place.

Is there a chance I would be lucky enough that the full data is on the SD card?
Or would some of the past data have been overwritten over the last two years or so?

And I'm still uncertain why OSCAR didn't retain all the data, given that it showed me the full record identical to what Sleepyhead was showing when I first used OSCAR.
Thinking-about
Post Reply Post Reply
I have copied the backup onto a SD card and imported it easily. I have also pointed to the backup directory and sometimes it works and sometimes it didn't. The point is, all of your past data is there and it can be imported to your fresh version of OSCAR. Once you have it in place, just add the recent data from your machine SD card. I'm not the sharpest knife in the drawer on software stuff, but maybe Crimson Nape or Bonjour will chime in with an idea.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question OK TO IMPORT SLEEP DATA FROM OLD SD CARD INTO OSCAR W/O MESSING UP CURRENT DATA? Plmnb 1 77 Today, 01:07 AM
Last Post: Ibrumley
  Viatom/WellUE data is different than OSCAR displayed data GordK 3 292 02-23-2024, 04:48 PM
Last Post: GordK
  Data structure / data definition of AirSense 11 CD, CMSd50+ or OSCAR?hing obvious, … Perickson 4 1,629 02-18-2024, 01:49 PM
Last Post: Perickson
  Changed data directory from OneDrive, Now can't read data Rich66 9 1,028 08-24-2023, 11:32 PM
Last Post: Rich66
  Import CSV data file without matching SD card sleep data 2SleepBetta 4 1,260 09-30-2021, 05:55 AM
Last Post: Neelix
  Bug: Viatom data reappearing in OSCAR after deleting oximetry data Ratchick 2 953 04-19-2021, 10:10 PM
Last Post: Ratchick
  Oscar Error there is no data to graph summary data only u4ea 2 1,444 02-05-2021, 10:02 PM
Last Post: u4ea

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.