Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

SD card Phillips Dream Station
SD card Phillips Dream Station
My SD card was missing when I wanted to retrieve it out of the Dream Station. My DreamMapper app didn’t download data this morning and I wanted to use OSCAR. Not sure if my ent forgot to put it back after a visit weeks ago. 
What is a specific type I need to get ? All the Cpap places had shipping at 10 dollars...yikes. I wanted to get a Phillips card but is there a generic ?
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: SD card Phillips Dream Station
Any SDcard should work. mine are 8G, which is overkill
Post Reply Post Reply
It is a standard SD or SDHC card that are used in cameras and other devices. You can buy them from internet sites, pharmacies, and big box stores. Any size between 2 GB to 32 GB will work. There is no need to purchase this item from a DME and their higher price.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Smile 
Thank you so much !

Thank you very much !
Post Reply Post Reply
This DreamStation has a good enough SD slot that it can read SD cards of any brand as long as the other criteria are met. Make sure you scold the guy that lost your last card.

Coffee
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEBSITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Angry 
Thank you ! Yeah he’s getting it!
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Phillips Dreamstation 2 High Disconnects mrsleepyhead2001 2 125 03-22-2024, 04:20 PM
Last Post: mrsleepyhead2001
  [Equipment] Phillips DreamStation Replacement & Medicare oneeyeopen 3 201 02-29-2024, 01:29 PM
Last Post: Deborah K.
  Using the heated tube on Dream Station 2 arpegio 4 951 02-16-2024, 06:52 PM
Last Post: arpegio
Question Just given a Phillips Dreamstation 2 the same day Phillips agrees to stop selling Montacute 39 1,466 02-09-2024, 11:54 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
Angry [Equipment] MORE PHILLIPS ISSUES srlevine1 3 703 02-01-2024, 12:28 AM
Last Post: srlevine1
  Phillips update. Big Guy 0 271 01-29-2024, 08:22 PM
Last Post: Big Guy
  Phillips Recall Question... jonesresidence 9 598 01-08-2024, 05:22 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.