Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Please Help : about the MyAir function
Question 
Please Help : about the MyAir function
My Airsense 11 can pair with the phone's bluetooth, but it can't upload data to the phone. Does anyone know what the problem is?  Thank you so much. 

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Please Help : about the MyAir function
Form the Resmed documentation, you need to have a MyAir account paired to the AS11 in order for it to work.

- Red
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
The AS11 does not use Bluetooth to share data with the MyAir app.

It seems to use the cell network signal.

In your pics your AS11 is showing zero cell network signal.
Fix that.
Did you run through the myAir pairing on your AS11 (under "+ more")?

Also...
The MyAir app is worthless.
Often times mine registers hours used less than the AS11 is saying it was used. Not to mention lack of useful data.

Get an SD card and download OSCAR if you want to see your treatment data.
Post Reply Post Reply
Vicky,

Your profile shows you in HK and I am not sure if the cellular service from your machine is meant to work there. On older machines they were only meant to work in a specific region, but I'm not sure if that is still true for the AS11 series.
Jeff8356

MacBook Air (2017, Intel) | macOS Monterey (12.7) | OSCAR v1.5.1 | VM = Win10/Win11 |
How to Links:
Installing OSCAR on a Mac
Organizing your OSCAR charts
Attaching screenshots and files for the forum
OSCAR Help
OSCAR - The Guide

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [CPAP] Airsense P11 hose-dry function ends with loud burst - normal? jharuni 5 725 10-13-2023, 10:20 AM
Last Post: jharuni
  Dreamstation 1 APAP Function Not Working? gary w 4 529 10-12-2023, 12:37 PM
Last Post: gary w
Question Resmed Myair wrong region bobdobbs 3 574 10-05-2023, 08:12 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  My best streak so far on MyAir App scores DaveInDenver 1 437 09-13-2023, 06:01 PM
Last Post: Nightynite
  AirSense 11 and MyAir App - Poor Experience necochino 29 4,446 08-24-2023, 05:42 PM
Last Post: krsattler
  Took 6 months but finally got 100 on myAir app. Any way to improve my treatment? 1978 0 457 08-22-2023, 08:06 PM
Last Post: 1978
  new resmed user - question about Myair and airview wooders 4 1,045 08-20-2023, 12:40 PM
Last Post: krsattler

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.