Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Anyone able to generate a Resscan report so I can send to provider?
Anyone able to generate a Resscan report so I can send to provider?
I've been using oscar since I use linux.   My provider has requested a compliance report...they are not familiar with OSCAR and want the resmed report.  They said I could email or fax the report if I can get it otherwise I'll have to take the sdcard to my DME (which isn't very convenient to me) and have them produce the report.  I can probably get windows spun up in a vm or get the resscan software working in wine but not in time for my 02/08 appt.  I attempted to attach a zip of the sdcard but it's 2mb bigger than allowed.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Anyone able to generate a Resscan report so I can send to provider?
ResScan will not play well with a VM or Wine.

Please zip the entire contents of your SD card and send it to:
https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fo/tluumtei8...miefk3yyuj

How many days of compliance are you needing?  30, 60, 90, a millennium?  Big Grin
I'm guessing that you will need the most recent date and backwards from that.

I will need an email to return the PDF report.  You can PM me with that.

- Red
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
This is my first report to them so I'd use the full available range....I've only had it since about mid december.   I'll pm you my email now.  Thank you!  File was uploaded as Resmed.zip and it's will extract just like the root of the sdcard so you will probably want to put it in a subfolder.

I suppose you can ignore the o2 folder in that directory.  It contains the viatom/wellue oximetry info I've been recording that oscar supports...I doubt the resmed software does.   I don't think it will cause issues but feel free to delete if so.
Post Reply Post Reply
You have mail! Big Grin

For your knowledge; ResScan requires that the data be located on an SD card. This is why a VM and Wine have problems.

- Red
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Abnormal report - me or machine Anthony2L 1 170 02-29-2024, 04:26 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Where to send my philips REPLACEMENT machine Rice95 7 1,122 02-29-2024, 01:20 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  adding sleep report (Wondering whether changing sleep position can "cure" apnea) NewlyDiagnosed 1 206 02-26-2024, 10:19 PM
Last Post: BoxcarPete
  excessive snore on report jentlesoal 0 175 02-06-2024, 04:56 PM
Last Post: jentlesoal
  DreamStation 2 Advanced Provider ManualIII Clay L 2 268 01-28-2024, 08:03 PM
Last Post: StratCat48
  First post, provider is not much help. DPAlaska 2 270 01-26-2024, 07:53 PM
Last Post: DPAlaska
  DME Provider Recos cincysinner 5 334 01-25-2024, 11:22 PM
Last Post: Deborah K.

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.