Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Are these odd settings for an Air Curve 10S?
RE: Are these odd settings for an Air Curve 10S?
JMR, I think it'd be good for you to follow up on the advice and questions you've received from Sleeprider and Bonjour. So far, you haven't done that.

If your settings are being changed remotely, you should be able to turn the wireless connection off.
Post Reply Post Reply
The settings change is actually what is helping and has reduced events down to very little so far. I was waiting for my appointment only because my insurance company does some shady stuff and I didn't want to hear them claim that I changed the settings and voided the insurance. I guess the lab titration got the EPAP pressure wrong since there was only 89 minutes total to titrate.
Post Reply Post Reply
FWIW most US insurances only care about compliance, if you're using it they'll pay. They likely do not care if the PAP is set to 4-20 or 4-5 with EPR at 3 or anything other combo you can think of. We the user can set our settings legally with no script reflecting the pressure changes, but the Doc and DME must have a script to change it. At least my insurance doesn't care what I set it at, and I did find out by mentioning it.
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEBSITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Should I Buy It..Air Curve 10 VAuto WW4B 2 220 02-24-2024, 03:35 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  VAUTO Settings vs. CPAP Settings MrIvanDrago 9 828 11-18-2023, 10:29 AM
Last Post: MrIvanDrago
  Flow curve shape - what does it say? pezhead99 17 1,298 10-20-2023, 04:38 PM
Last Post: pezhead99
Sad [Treatment] Air Curve CPAP mode vs Asv Mode treatment central apnea Emtvalenti 2 505 05-28-2023, 06:20 PM
Last Post: Emtvalenti
  [Pressure] Air curve 10 lowering pressure to sleep first test Emtvalenti 0 379 05-19-2023, 05:13 PM
  [Treatment] Air curve Asv CPAP mode vs AirSense 10 AutoSet CPAP mode (I don't adapt autoasv) Emtvalenti 0 399 05-07-2023, 05:06 PM
  Seems Resmed 10 curve has changed Billmt 1 448 03-08-2023, 10:15 AM
Last Post: OpalRose

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.