Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Autoset 10 repair?
Autoset 10 repair?
Anybody in the U.S. send in there Resmed A10 for repair?  If so can you tell me how long it takes and who you used.  Mine has started to get a little louder on the exhale.  The whine has started to whine louder.  Today a cut the back out of my nightstand and stuck the machine in the draw. LOL
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Autoset 10 repair?
I also keep my machine in the drawer with the tube and power routed through a 2" hole in the back. Clearly you're a genus to have figured this out because it is the best way to have this thing in the bedroom.

If you Call Acbio Supplier #27 on the supplier list, they can give you a quote and time for a new pneumatic block (fan).
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Sleeprider, You should of seen my wife’s face when see ran into the room when I turn on the jig saw. I tried it out and I think this will do the trick. Thanks for the tip on supplier 27
Post Reply Post Reply
I just drilled with the hole saw. It’s a great arrangement. Everything is accessible and quiet.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Attaching Files
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Although mine is going on 4 yrs. old in early Sept., it's been literally silent since day #1. I haven't used it though in the past several months. I'm doing fine w/o it. 

It still sits atop my bedside file cabinet @ top mattress level. I haven't yet convinced myself to stow it away. I figure if I do want to return to using it, it will be there ready to go.  Eat-popcorn
Post Reply Post Reply
Ive gotta get mine repaired as well.  It started whining really loud and is coming from the blower unit.
Post Reply Post Reply
Stick it in the nightstand draw. It’s been working great. I have another 1 1/2 yrs before I can get another one from Medicare so this draw placement is working well. Just think of it as a wood muffler.
Post Reply Post Reply
The whining fan motor (pneumatic block) is often covered by manufacturer warranty, even when the warranty period is expired. Resmed experienced a large number of defective motors and has been good about working with suppliers or DMEs to have machines replaced or repaired. Check with your supplier first and let them know you have a noisy pneumatic block. Ask them to inquire about a warranty replacement or repair.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Attaching Files
Mask Primer

Post Reply Post Reply
Oh interesting.  Ill reach out to my supplier.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Need help with Airsense 10 AutoSet JonUK 2 114 03-25-2024, 06:11 PM
Last Post: JonUK
  [Equipment] resmed apap repair sleeper2460 4 514 11-24-2023, 11:58 AM
Last Post: Nightynite
Money [CPAP] Repair Z1 or purchase Pilot-24 Lite Battery CJH1968 3 595 08-13-2023, 08:10 AM
Last Post: sauerkraut
  Internal cpap repair parts mzipp 8 5,582 08-10-2023, 05:29 PM
Last Post: sms832
  Resmed BiPAP repair company in U.S? 17WRX 3 709 05-13-2023, 04:57 PM
Last Post: srlevine1
  autoset vs autoset for her on airsense 11? Uzupan 7 1,385 02-06-2023, 03:37 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  S10 Autoset or S11 Autoset? The Latinist 3 1,862 02-01-2023, 04:57 PM
Last Post: tomtiki

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.