Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Been a while
Wink 
Been a while
It has been quite a while since i was last here and getting now back into the community.  I recently had to switch equipment vendors as the one i was with lost their medicare contract.  I am satisfied thus far with my new provider and they are top notch in most aspects.  I recently got the Airfit F20 mask size medium and love it.  Where is the cheapest place to get mask wipes?  i want to try them out.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Been a while
I would suggest purchasing baby wipes at Walmart. Perhaps using the unscented kind might be a good idea but really it is up to you. I would recommend one that has no alcohol in it.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Been a while
FWIW, Resmed does not recommend using baby wipes on their cushions. However, lots of people on here use unscented, alcohol free baby wipes without a problem (according to them). I just rinse mine and wash it in Dawn once a week or so. I save the baby wipes for wiping down electronics (those tablets get really icky fast with finger scum).
Post Reply Post Reply

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.