Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Bluesv6 - Therapy Thread
RE: Bluesv6 - Therapy Thread
Wil do , planning on doing a couple days.   I just like too get ahead of myself and figure out how to do stuff ....even if I don't end up. Thanks again enjoy your weekend !
Post Reply Post Reply

Post Reply Post Reply
Posted a couple screen shots, my computer  issues and wouldn't let me type after . Sorry for 2 replies. 

I forgot one night to put sd card back in and had rainout a couple of nights and poor charts. Last night got a decent one but leak rate is high.

You can see my flow limit was higher in the beginning of the night . So hoping it's some insight. 

Please let me know 

I know we discussed possible cpap.mode.  I will post some more screenshots this week 

Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply
If you're ok with changing to Cpap mode, then let's try this:

Keep the machine in Auto Mode with a minimum of 10 and maximum of 10. Keep EPR set at 1 for now. This will keep the pressure from bouncing all over the place.

Watch for a day or two and repost.
OpalRose
Apnea Board Administrator
www.apneaboard.com

Soft Cervical Collar
Optimizing therapy
OSCAR supported machines
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE.  ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.  INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Post Reply Post Reply

Yesterday had a 3 hour physio appointment and came home exhausted but got results , so i decided to go for a nap and test drive the constant pressure . So there is a break in data . So i sent full scrensshot and two screen shots zoomed in . 

i woke up up just before 1 am like 1240 or so , I was dreaming was ripping my mask off . Thought was a weird dream and woke up to rushing air so wasnt a dream after all  Rolleyes  Stayed awake for a bit before putting mask on slept till 330 and doggie was having a nightmare and woke me up . I checked on him at that time I had ahi of 0.4 and woke up to almost 1.5.

My flow limit is high , my numbers feel are poor . However I am feeling pretty good and hoping we can make the fixed pressure work or give it a go . I wlll post more screenshots this week . We can even run another night too before we adjust anything . Or address these screenshots after tomorrow .

Thanks as always appreciated
Post Reply Post Reply
Good, I was just going to question you on the wake-ups. At least one was your doggies fault. Smile

I notice the FL is pretty high. We can add in more EPR to counter this, which I feel is needed, because FL's can disrupt sleep. If we raise EPR, the CA's may increase.... but maybe not.

But for now, run with this another night or two. Then we may have to change EPR to 2.
OpalRose
www.apneaboard.com

Soft Cervical Collar
Optimizing therapy
OSCAR supported machines
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE.  ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.  INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Holly flow limits Batman !   Cool   Posted some screenshots lots of flow limits and some obstructive  .  I see a pattern high flow limits and seems when i first go to sleep or early in the night . Is that a common thing ?

Thinking need to raise EPR to 2 to start  and maybe pressure at some point ?     

However I will leave this for your suggestions advice 

Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply
Just looking over your recent graphs and can't link the FL to anything in particular.  

Although I see FL throughout the night, the occurrence early in the night may have been when you were still awake.

You definitely need to raise the EPR.  You've used EPR 2 before and your results were decent.  Let's also raise the pressure to 11cm.  

BTW, you don't need my approval.  I think you understand how EPR works to help with FL, but can also raise CA.  It will be a balancing act.  Still hoping the CA's will lessen, but the FL is first plus we don't want to see a rise in Obstructives.
OpalRose
www.apneaboard.com

Soft Cervical Collar
Optimizing therapy
OSCAR supported machines
Mask Primer

Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks Rose 

Will set it up and make adjustments.  I was aware about not needing approval but wanted to check , if you had a therapy plan.  I appreciate your help and with your input I understand treat with epr. 

Just have to read more on limits and what not
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  WW4B Therapy thread WW4B 49 4,072 Yesterday, 04:31 PM
Last Post: WW4B
  Therapy Help - Possible UARS - REM jkossis 8 167 Yesterday, 02:09 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  [CPAP] Therapy help rekaviv 9 254 Yesterday, 11:22 AM
Last Post: rekaviv
  IanD - Therapy Thread IanD 28 2,267 03-26-2024, 08:18 PM
Last Post: IanD
  MrIvanDrago - CPAP|Bi-PAP Therapy Journey MrIvanDrago 67 3,359 03-26-2024, 01:22 PM
Last Post: MrIvanDrago
  Marcin's Therapy Thread marcinpiskala 20 966 03-23-2024, 04:38 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
Information Alaxo Hybrid Stent with CPAP - Therapy Thread G. Szabo 29 1,210 03-22-2024, 10:51 PM
Last Post: G. Szabo

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.