Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Bob is bored with this days lack of data.
Bob is bored with this days lack of data.
Good Morning.
I am trying to adjust my Bipap and doing the tracking via SpeepyHead. I don't know why but Oscar gives my computer an error.
But today the software did not read my data, the message "Bob is bored with this days lack of data."
I would like to know the reason for this to happen.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Bob is bored with this days lack of data.
That usually means that you have no new data recorded on your SD Card.
SleepyHead does poorly with advanced Respironics machines.
Your BiPap failed to record data (it is broken)
You locked the SD care to not accept data
the SD card is corrupt
your SD Reader is broken
Post Reply Post Reply
Assuming you are using a Philips BiPAP ST, Sleepyhead does not support that machine. Even the current Oscar has errors in the data, however a new version 1.1.0 releasing soon, is going to fully support you and properly interpret the settings. Meanwhile, you can choose to get involved in beta testing the new version, or wait for 1.1.0 to become available.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
How can I choose to get involved in beta testing the new version?
Where is the download link?
Post Reply Post Reply
You can be enrolled in the beta testing group by the project manager, bonjour. Send him a private message and let him know what machine you are using and request access to the OSCAR beta test group. He can put you into the group and the latest test version is available in a private forum you can view as part of the beta test team. All we ask is that you use the software and provide feedback on any issues you encounter.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question OK TO IMPORT SLEEP DATA FROM OLD SD CARD INTO OSCAR W/O MESSING UP CURRENT DATA? Plmnb 1 84 Yesterday, 01:07 AM
Last Post: Ibrumley
  Viatom/WellUE data is different than OSCAR displayed data GordK 3 293 02-23-2024, 04:48 PM
Last Post: GordK
  Data structure / data definition of AirSense 11 CD, CMSd50+ or OSCAR?hing obvious, … Perickson 4 1,634 02-18-2024, 01:49 PM
Last Post: Perickson
  Löwenstein Prisma Soft - missing days bstabens 6 734 11-26-2023, 01:12 PM
Last Post: bstabens
Question How export all days for oximeter (O2 Ring) data only (no CPAP) ? DavidEsp 10 2,435 11-12-2023, 09:18 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Changed data directory from OneDrive, Now can't read data Rich66 9 1,031 08-24-2023, 11:32 PM
Last Post: Rich66
  OSCAR: Print multiple days edgreenberg 0 547 08-11-2023, 09:46 AM
Last Post: edgreenberg

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.