Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

CMS50D+ Add date and time to SPO2 file
Idea 
CMS50D+ Add date and time to SPO2 file
I would assume that it is common knowledge that the CMS50D+ does not have an internal clock, thus does not write a date and time into the SPO2 file.

This lack of date and time sometimes causes problems when importing the SPO2 files into Sleepyhead.  Sometimes it works, sometimes it puts the Oximetry session on the wrong day, I find this happens more often when the session is started after midnight.

I've tested adding the date and time to the SPO2 file and was able to associate it with the correct Cpap session, previously it would either add it to the day before or the day after.

If someone is having a problem with a SPO2 file not going on the correct day because of the lack of date and time in the file, attach or send me the .spo2 file with the date, and time you would like in it and we can test it out.  This is only for the CMS50D+, and your having problems associating your oximetry session with the correct Cpap session.

After testing and it works then I'll attach the program that I made.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: CMS50D+ Add date and time to SPO2 file
Interesting. I just went thru getting cms50d+ data into Sleepy Head. And nowhere was the YEAR specified!!!
Do you still want an SpO2 file ??

Stan
Post Reply Post Reply
If you want to test it out, attach or send me one before you import it, that way you don't have duplicate Oximeter sessions for the same day.
Post Reply Post Reply
Hello Adrinef,

I'm having the issue with .SpO2 files from CMS50D+ coming into the wrong date in SleepyHead. Adding date info to the files sounds like a good solution.  Does your offer still stand to test on one of my files and/or provide program?

Thanks,
sleepcrawler

Additional info:
   - Using SleepyHead-BrokenGL.exe from SleepyHead-1.0.0-beta-2-Snapshot-Win32-OpenGL-20160422
   - Using SpO2 Assistant V3.0.3 to save data from CMS50D+ for import to SleepyHead
   - Using Zeo Sleep Viewer 0.3.1 to read Zeo bedside data and save .CSV files for import to SleepyHead (that works fine).
Post Reply Post Reply
If anyone else wants to use the program to modify the date\time in the SPO2 file, I've attached it.  

Requires .Net Framework 4

Save the zip file. Unzip\Extract  it.
Run it.
After you run the program, click the Select SPO2 file button.  It should show the date and time all 0s.  Date format is Day-month-year.
#of Samples is the number of spo2 samples in the file(read only).

Use the date box and time box to set the new date and time, then click the "Save Date and Time" button and it should write it out to the file.

Make a copy of your Spo2 files before you test it because it writes to the original file and doesn't make a copy.
Post Reply Post Reply
I have other issues with CMS50+
First, when I try to sync it with sleepyhead I should choose CMS50F37, not mine in order be able download data directly from the device
Second, I can download the data using Spo2 assistant V3.0.3 and the file is saved as. Spo2 and when I try to import to sleepyhead, it gives me error.
Third, I can't erase the downloaded data after importing using both applications sleepyhead and SPO2 assistant and this cause problems as it adds all of sessions to the day ( I.e. if the device save 3 days of data, each one 8 hours. It will add 24 hours to the session!, Lol)

So confused to resolve this.
Hope someone can guide me fix this otherwise I can't import SPO as it messes my sleepyhead data although it adds it
Post Reply Post Reply
Please see my response in this post:
http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...#pid249647

I would recommend that you centralize your questions to one thread about the same subject.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
(03-15-2018, 10:16 AM)Crimson Nape Wrote: Please see my response in this post:
http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...#pid249647

I would recommend that you centralize your questions  to one thread about the same subject.

Thank you.
I followed the other thread. I just thought that the other one is very old and maybe not be monitored or active then I found this updated one. sorry for inconvenience and I REALLY APPRECIATE APNEABOARD team hard work. I will continue with the other one for more inquiries. Thank you for your coop and understanding
Post Reply Post Reply
Elhamidi, there are some bugs in direct oximeter import, and using the SpO2 Assistant file is a good work around. I have fixed some of the bugs and I hope they will be in the next release. If you have a CMS50D+ and have to use the CMS50F3.7 for direct import, obviously we need to update the import box to include your firmware version.
What firmware version is displayed when you turn on the oximeter? I will try yo get the same version from Supplier #19 so that I can do further tests.
Post Reply Post Reply
(03-15-2018, 11:16 AM)pholynyk Wrote: Elhamidi, there are some bugs in direct oximeter import, and using the SpO2 Assistant file is a good work around. I have fixed some of the bugs and I hope they will be in the next release. If you have a CMS50D+ and have to use the CMS50F3.7 for direct import, obviously we need to update the import box to include your firmware version.
What firmware version is displayed when you turn on the oximeter? I will try yo get the same version from Supplier #19 so that I can do further tests.

Hi Pholynyk,
I am happy to help when I can for sure. this board taught me A LOT
my version is 4.6  Model: CMS50D+   IP22
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How and where to adjust local time. douglaskeene 2 83 03-23-2024, 04:07 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  Where Oscar put the data file? Rosacer24 0 59 03-22-2024, 12:16 AM
Last Post: Rosacer24
  OSCAR SpO2 CSV import ST Dog 20 2,722 03-15-2024, 05:09 PM
Last Post: capman
Question Spo2 data format Squid3083 11 2,190 03-11-2024, 11:22 PM
Last Post: Rebakim4
  Time listed: Wrong end time? How to fix? Plmnb 5 201 03-08-2024, 08:57 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  incorrect first use date kguarino1 6 251 03-07-2024, 10:43 PM
Last Post: DancesWithCats
  python file converter for EMAY sleep pulse oximeter joeblough 1 613 03-04-2024, 10:26 PM
Last Post: ElectricalPaul

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.