Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[CPAP] Can Anyone Help me figure out what this is?
Can Anyone Help me figure out what this is?
Aside from a couple of other good days this is the best I can get my scores. I've been using resmed airsense 10 for the past month and I am at a loss for what to do. I've also noticed I wake up throughout the night dizzy and wondering if this could be CPAP related. I have gotten my heart checked and for now everything is fine. Really Disheartened. 

Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Can Anyone Help me figure out what this is?
On future charts please be sure to minimize the monthly calendar (F9) as it blocks more important information. While you have some therapy onset centrals, I think the more important issue are the abundant flow limitations which are disrupting your respiration and sleep. Those more than anything else may be contributing to the problem, however, the close up you provided is surprisingly free of the flow limits, but they do reappear near the end of that segment. To try to get the flow limits under control, you need to turn on EPR full-time at setting 3. I recommend you increase your minimum pressure to 9.0 and maximum pressure to 12.0. With EPR this may reduce your perceived pressure, but the way this graph is formatted, I have no way to know your current pressures, respiration or other statistics. Please read the wiki on Organizing Your Oscar Chart linked in my signature below.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Sudden onset of desats - can't figure out why MCS2014 7 429 02-26-2024, 08:25 PM
Last Post: TechieHippie
  Help me figure out what I have? neopeius 0 276 09-19-2023, 02:56 PM
Last Post: neopeius
  [Equipment] Help me figure out Resmed P10 problem rebean 4 567 06-25-2023, 08:18 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
Sad [CPAP] Hoping to figure out what is going wrong...Please help! (Data provided) Hopingforachange 0 361 06-01-2023, 05:29 AM
Last Post: Hopingforachange
Sad Can't figure out what's wrong with me. Sleepyroshi 1 481 01-08-2023, 03:32 PM
Last Post: Gideon
  [Pressure] Please help figure out correct settings nanaceba 0 532 04-15-2022, 12:12 PM
Last Post: nanaceba
  [CPAP] Please help me figure out why I feel so awful cugamer 1 793 04-11-2022, 10:07 PM
Last Post: clownbell

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.