Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[CPAP] DeVilbiss Smartlink Module DV5M fault
DeVilbiss Smartlink Module DV5M fault
First Time  information Request, from brand New  Member and Novice.   Is there anyone That Can help me with a message fault on my DV54 DeVilbiss Auto adjust Cpap  machine.  It is Fitted withDeVilbiss Cpap Humidifier and DeVilbiss Smartlink Module.  When The Smartlink Module is conected to the Cpap machine it displays on the screen EA1 Module fault. Contact Provider.  I have removed carefully the module from the machine and reatached it only to get same message.  If i place the Module SD card into it  i get the same message.   The only data i can recieve from the Cpap Machine is the Code that is generated for transcription , from the machines screen, and witch i  submit, daily, online , for a  report for  which is very limited in details.   I purchased this Machine  secound hand, and have requested information from the manufacturer who do not offer customer assistance anymore, and refered to a third party cpap company in America   which has not bothered to answer my infrormation request either.   Im Wondering if i Should BUY a new Smartlink Module, complete with software and Sd card. Unless of Course   a kind Soul   from this Forum Can help with some advice.   The Data I can Currently recieve Is Limited To  what i would consider just enough to make my personal machine settings, very dangerous.  My lung Doctor is Not Familier with this Machine, and The Sleep Study from The Hospital Was Horrific 32 aphneas an hour.   After Purchaseing 3 masks   Resmed,Nasal Pillows,  Resmed Nasal Mask,  Resmed Mirage Quatro Full Face Mask,  i finally have got the aphneas down to avarage between 8 to 10 with one day only at 6.50  The Nasal Mask is very good to wear  but it gives one nostril a blood bleed.  The Mirage quatro  Full face  allows me to breathe also with my mouth which i try to avoid,       Any help would Be absolutely Apriceiated,  Now ive Laid Down The Chalenge.  Kindest Regards.   p/s  Ive installed oscar, on my laptop and hope to get the Smartlink Module to feed the Oscar app  For More explessive Information
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Equipment] ResMed AirSense 10 Heating System Fault JonathanLennox 6 12,880 04-29-2023, 03:08 PM
Last Post: 17WRX
  OSCAR + Devilbiss DV64 questions Cuppa 6 664 11-19-2022, 03:12 PM
Last Post: Cuppa
  DeVilbiss IntelliPAP Auto Adjust Error message E06 MSGabbani 2 1,114 08-13-2022, 12:32 PM
Last Post: MSGabbani
  [CPAP] Help with Devilbiss DV6 CPAP data and settings Catalynux 45 5,755 06-30-2022, 02:36 AM
Last Post: Psychotech
  Devilbiss Intellipap disassembly REMember 5 1,131 03-31-2022, 07:27 AM
Last Post: REMember
  Devilbiss 12 volt power cable Cuppa 1 899 09-24-2021, 12:29 AM
Last Post: Cuppa
  Devilbiss discontinuing cpap production Mutineer 1 1,436 09-11-2021, 10:19 PM
Last Post: WakeUpTime

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.