Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[CPAP] Löwenstein Prisma Smart Max
Question 
Löwenstein Prisma Smart Max
Hello people,

I am new to the forums and wondering if you could help me.  I don’t seem to be able to find an option to enable Bluetooth on my machine.

I read that this may be possible with a firmware update.  Is this true and if so is there any resources anywhere to get the firmware files from.

Thank you for your time
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Löwenstein Prisma Smart Max
The clinician setup manual for the LowenStein prismaSMART is available from the forum by requesting a copy as instructed here: https://www.apneaboard.com/adjust-cpap-p...manual#ASK

If it's not in the clinical setup manual, I don't personally have any experience with this machine.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
I'm curious. Do you happen to know why the manufacturer would include a Bluetooth transceiver module and not supply the accompanying firmware? You might check the labeling on your CPAP for some type of communication approval numbers. This might tell you if yours is equipped. For me in the US, I see an FCC number on a Bluetooth enabled device. I never thought about a registration number for Bluetooth until your post.

- Red
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi thanks for your reply, I will have a look for such an item
Post Reply Post Reply
menu icon-->setting icon, then switch to bluetooth setting 'bLUE OFF' to on.
If you had a PIC code registered on your device, it should auto-update firmware when cellular network connected.
Post Reply Post Reply
(02-16-2023, 12:04 AM)zellem Wrote: menu icon-->setting icon, then switch to bluetooth setting 'bLUE OFF' to on.
If you had a PIC code registered on your device, it should auto-update firmware when cellular network connected.

Hi there, my machine needed an update.  I took it back to my local lung function department and they sorted it for me I can now connect to the App ?
Post Reply Post Reply
That is conteined in the clinic menu, see YouTube
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Transitioning from ResMed to Lowenstein Prisma 20A SakimaStorm 2 94 Yesterday, 02:38 PM
Last Post: SakimaStorm
  [CPAP] Prisma 20A - Change of machine and regression elliott.981. 17 1,705 03-21-2024, 10:25 AM
Last Post: Macka
  Bi-Level Help, Prisma 25ST Macka 0 84 03-21-2024, 09:04 AM
Last Post: Macka
  New APAP machine: Lowenstein Prisma Smart Max Robert Detz 10 366 03-21-2024, 07:58 AM
Last Post: WisNaeMe
  [CPAP] PRISMA SMART MAX PROBLEMS WITH SOFTPAP LEVEL 2 rretamalt 18 2,007 03-19-2024, 06:17 PM
Last Post: motivationalGust
  1 year on CPAP - No progress: Lowenstein Prisma Smart phoen1kx 30 1,468 03-15-2024, 04:47 PM
Last Post: phoen1kx
  Smart Watches/devices Fourkidletts 172 16,460 03-02-2024, 10:52 PM
Last Post: dataq1

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.