Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[CPAP] Medicare, Insurance reinbursement
Medicare, Insurance reinbursement
I read (AARP Mag. I think) that medicare will pay for mask replacement.  Anyone know a supplier that is able to do that. Current supplier does not bill any insurance.
Thank you in advance for any responses.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Medicare, Insurance reinbursement
There are many that does. I use preferred health care. Once you have signed up with them there is a schedule for supplies. I get calls from them that it is time to reorder. (National 800 number)I don’t do it on their schedule because my masks and tubes last longer than their schedule. Just use google and see if they have a local store you can go to start.

Search DME and your zip code
Apnea (80-100%) 10 seconds, Hypopnea (50-80%) 10 seconds, Flow Limits (0-50%) not timed  Cervical Collar - Dealing w DME - Chart Organizing
Post Reply Post Reply
I use ROTECH, and they have been very good. Online chat room for billing and supply questions. I can swap back & forth when it comes to masks and no problems.
Post Reply Post Reply
I know I’m north of you but this place does ship. My machine and 2 masks cost nothing. She billed my insurance for the full amount. Not sure if they can help across state lines though. 

Home Care Medical Mart OK[Commercial Link Removed]

Sorry to new to post a link. 

-----
Moderator Action: Commercial Link Removed

To maintain our status as an educational organization, the only commercial links allowed in this forum are to CPAP-related manufacturer websites.  This is stated in the Apnea Board Rules with details given in the Commercial Links Policy section.

-----
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Canadian here without insurance. Purchase advice needed. TrailerSweetheart 31 5,529 03-21-2024, 06:54 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Medicare Providers for Airmini Supplies knitsafghans 4 155 03-15-2024, 11:07 AM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  Airsense 11 Auto and insurance compliance and data reporting to sleep doctor sausagesrolex 1 245 03-01-2024, 11:59 PM
Last Post: an4g745
  [Equipment] Phillips DreamStation Replacement & Medicare oneeyeopen 3 206 02-29-2024, 01:29 PM
Last Post: Deborah K.
  Changing CPAP Machine & DME/Insurance & Supplies StratCat48 3 275 02-10-2024, 06:19 PM
Last Post: Deborah K.
  Medicare & Re-Ordering Supplies oneeyeopen 12 872 02-07-2024, 08:10 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  AirMini and Medicare (USA) bwilson4web 0 251 02-01-2024, 01:10 PM
Last Post: bwilson4web

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.