Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

CPAP Overlays not showing in OSCAR
RE: CPAP Overlays not showing in OSCAR
It occurs to me that if the issue is with the software, then maybe the particular settings I have chosen may be a factor is this unexpected behavior. With any new software I use, I try to learn what it can do, so I make settings changes to see its features. If it would be helpful to you folks, I can post links to screenshots of all of the dialog tabs on the Preferences screen that will show you how I have configured the program. Let me know if you want them.

...Joe
Post Reply Post Reply
Time at Pressure is different.  It is really duration at pressure.  Event marks would be needed to be generated and charted at the pressure they occured at, not the time they occured.
Post Reply Post Reply
I just did another test. Installed OSCAR on another laptop running Windows 10 Home. Installed successfully and event flags are showing on all graphs and the vertical cursor is showing everywhere.

...Joe
Post Reply Post Reply
H-m-m-m! Have you tried changing your graphics engine in the problem child? If it is OpenGL, then try Software Engine. It's found in the File > Preferences > General tab under "Graphics Engine".
- Red
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Red: That went over my head. Dont-know  Can you walk me through it please.  Is it a system setting on my computer or a software setting in OSCAR?

...Joe
Post Reply Post Reply
Look in OSCAR. Go to File (top left) > Preferences (second option) and select the General tab, which is the next to last tab. Your second option is the Graphics Engine. It has a dropdown box that offers 3 different options. Try selecting the Software Engine option. You will need to restart OSCAR when you do this.

OR . . .

Hold down the <SHIFT> key while starting OSCAR. This will toggle between the engines, too.

- Red
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Red: OK, thanks. I did that and now it won't open my profile. It wants me to create a new one. Is that normal?

...Joe
Post Reply Post Reply
No! Thinking-about

- Red
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Apnea Helpful Tips

Post Reply Post Reply
As a side note, I have downloaded the latest OSCAR code and have modified the Viatom loader to allow for a suffix in the file name.  I will build the modified code later to see if it actually works.

Stay tuned. . . . .   Eat-popcorn

- Red
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Apnea Helpful Tips

Post Reply Post Reply
This can be solved by enabling the line cursor mode.
^L or toggling view->Show Line Cursor will solve your problem.
LoudSnorer
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Oscar question - flow rate graph not showing kkjacks 7 314 03-23-2024, 11:12 AM
Last Post: kkjacks
  OSCAR Profiles and Combining Different Brand CPAP Data StratCat48 2 108 03-22-2024, 08:00 AM
Last Post: StratCat48
  How to delete CPAP data in OSCAR before sleep and after waking? Apnealicious 30 4,623 09-29-2023, 07:12 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  OSCAR Overview Pressure Plot not showing real Max sopherFellow 15 2,298 09-09-2023, 07:04 PM
Last Post: edfreeman
  Oscar is dividing up time period [likely Auto On/Off function on CPAP, see posts 5&7] guiniviere 13 2,216 09-07-2023, 02:48 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
Question Newbie to CPAP but going to use OSCAR Jimmy Lotus 4 784 08-31-2023, 12:58 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  Philips CPAP auto, 6 or 12 graphs in OSCAR. RickEiben 6 909 05-20-2023, 12:38 PM
Last Post: RickEiben

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.