Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[CPAP] SD Card Error in AirSense 11
SD Card Error in AirSense 11
It's my first week with an AirSense 11 and the SD card slot is giving me fits. I've tried 3 different cards: an 8GB, a 4GB, and a 16GB all formatted FAT32 with my Mac and it's built-in card reader. Granted, it's an ancient Mac but the reader seems fine...yet every time I insert a card into the CPAP and hope for the best I get the same error: SD Card Errors. Remove SD Card."

I understand someone on the board has tested an AS11 card reader with no issues so here's hoping for ideas to try or commiseration if this turns out to be more common.

Pamelala
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: SD Card Error in AirSense 11
Double-check to make sure the card is not in the locked position. There's no reason to lock them any longer. 

I have the AS10 and have always just let the CPAP machine format the card when 1st inserted. I'm guessing FAT32 format is FAT32 no matter what device does the formatting. You could also try just resetting your CPAP by unplugging it for 10 minutes or so and try again.
My get-up-and-go musta got up and went.  Cool

Download OSCAR for your sleep data.  
https://www.sleepfiles.com/OSCAR

Post Reply Post Reply
Here are links to 2 posts in another thread that may solve your problem.  It evolves using a 3rd party formatter.  The difference is the partition type declaration.

Links:
1. http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...#pid460124

2. http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...#pid460149

- Red
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Unplugging it for a few minutes did it, though I can't rule-out help from Crimson's 3rd-party formatter, as I tried everything in sequence just to get it done. Now I'm in Oscar, happily learning what it all means. I'll post a screenshot soon. Thanks so much...I was ready to give up.

Pamelala
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  From DreamStation to AirSense 10 or AirSense 11 xaid 7 621 03-20-2024, 04:57 PM
Last Post: labrat
  What happens when SD card fills? - Resmed Airsense 10 Craigtech 1 232 03-10-2024, 04:12 PM
Last Post: stevew168
  SD Card in AirSense 11 missing data larryh 2 171 03-06-2024, 08:54 PM
Last Post: larryh
Question ResMed AirSense 10 SD Card reuse? uselessdetails 3 414 02-16-2024, 02:51 PM
Last Post: srlevine1
  New User - Mask Seal Error WJ5596 6 336 02-12-2024, 02:57 PM
Last Post: WJ5596
  [Equipment] Resmed Airsense 11 SD Card? Dawg 1 259 02-11-2024, 09:01 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
Gross DreamStation Error Front Panel drouou 2 186 02-10-2024, 04:17 PM
Last Post: drouou

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.