Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[CPAP] Sudden Increase in AHI
Surprised 
Sudden Increase in AHI
    Hello Guys

I have a question regarding a situation I'm dealing with and was hoping someone can take a look at my Oscar graphs and see what might be happening. For the past few days my AHI has increased and I cannot seem to find a reason why. I have posted an older graph and one from last night. I'm dealing with some undiagnosed medical issues (pain in the back, gas, constipation etc) Seeing a doctor this week. Not sure if related to that but can someone take a look and compare it to an older graph and see what might be happening? Why has my AHI increased although I have not changed any of my settings. 

Thanks in advance 

Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Sudden Increase in AHI
Welcome

On the 13th you had more CAs and a little more leaking.  I would not worry about either of these.  If you had a lot of CAs in your sleep study lots of them would show up every day.  The ones you have are treatment-emergent and will lessen or go away as time passes.  Your leaks were not enough to cause you any problems.  You are doing great! Smile
Machine:  ResMed AirCurve 10 Vauto
Mask:  Bleep DreamPort Sleep Solution
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Sudden Increase in AHI
I don’t see any real problem but to get the pressure from having so many quick rises you can try to raise the min to 9
Apnea (80-100%) 10 seconds, Hypopnea (50-80%) 10 seconds, Flow Limits (0-50%) not timed  Cervical Collar - Dealing w DME - Chart Organizing
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question Sudden Unexplained Increase in Leak Rate lygodia 9 358 07-22-2024, 08:45 PM
Last Post: lygodia
Question Recent increase in Clear Airway events cupcakechinchilla 4 250 07-15-2024, 01:53 PM
Last Post: cupcakechinchilla
  Sudden AHI spikes on Airsense 11 apap Snoozer65 10 621 07-01-2024, 04:50 PM
Last Post: Snoozer65
  Calorie restriction and AHI increase. NorthernGuy 2 215 06-12-2024, 08:58 AM
Last Post: staceyburke
  Sudden burst of CA's because left arm was out of bed! BigWing 13 568 05-02-2024, 02:35 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  Sudden CPAP Intolerance? jstro84 8 365 04-30-2024, 07:39 PM
Last Post: jstro84
Question Sudden increase in central apneas eyeloveeyez 1 292 04-25-2024, 05:09 PM
Last Post: staceyburke

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.