Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[CPAP] WORST SLEEP APNEA IN RECORDED HISTORY, plzzz help!
RE: WORST SLEEP APNEA IN RECORDED HISTORY, plzzz help!
What you have is summary data. The SD card must be in the CPAP overnight. Give it a few minutes after you take the mask off to write the data.

That is the most common issues.
Post Reply Post Reply
(06-02-2023, 04:43 PM)Gideon Wrote: What you have is summary data.  The SD card must be in the CPAP overnight.  Give it a few minutes after you take the mask off to write the data.  

That is the most common issues.
Post Reply Post Reply
memoryNada786 - I see you list an AS10 and just received an AC10. You stated that you formatted the SD card to exFAT32 format. What size card are you using? While the AS11 can use an SD card up to 128 GB, the 10 series is limited to 32 GB. The proper format for this card is a FAT32.

-- Red
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: WORST SLEEP APNEA IN RECORDED HISTORY, plzzzzzz help!!
(05-11-2023, 10:06 PM)Heracles Wrote: Hi,

about the fact that your mask jumps out of your face by itself ;-)

You can try to get more used to it by wearing it during the day. Put s movie on your TV, go watch a game of your favorite sport or anything else, with your mask on. That may help you keep it for longer when asleep once you are used to it.

The same thing happened to me at first, but I started wearing really thick mittens to bed and it stopped after a few weeks, and I could stop wearing the mittens.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Medicare and Sleep Apnea Equipment chzuck 12 231 04-10-2024, 01:47 PM
Last Post: UnicornRider
  30 second apnea with no event recorded - please explain tcinoz 0 77 04-08-2024, 03:47 AM
Last Post: tcinoz
  Any Central Sleep Apnea receiving treatment other than CPAP, ASV? ivan007 0 124 04-07-2024, 06:19 AM
Last Post: ivan007
  Need help with RERAs in sleep apnea shedu1337 8 293 04-03-2024, 06:22 AM
Last Post: shedu1337
  Heart Failure with Sleep Apnea kwhenrykerr 2 205 04-02-2024, 07:48 PM
Last Post: kwhenrykerr
  Apnea has gotten worse recently, I have no sleep study, can I just buy a cpcp? replayablecontent 12 384 03-27-2024, 12:38 PM
Last Post: replayablecontent
  Collars for positional sleep apnea Jimasripper 17 512 03-25-2024, 10:05 PM
Last Post: Deborah K.

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.