Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

CPAP suddenly not working (I think)
CPAP suddenly not working (I think)
Kinda desperate right now.

I was diagnosed with Moderate sleep apnea. I've been using the CPAP for at least 6 months and I think it's working. Haven't noticed a massive change but if I had to guess it is helping. 

The last 3 nights I have woken up exhausted, depressed, and anxious. And proceeded to feel that way for the rest of the day. It sucks. Has anyone had this problem? Did you figure out what caused the change.

I upped the min pressure from 8 to 10 which I thought could have caused the change. But changed it back last night and still woke up feeling the same way.

The second night I slept for 10 hours and still woke up feeling awful.

I need to be better about cleaning my mask, tubes, and machine. But I'm not noticing any leaks or difference with airflow.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: CPAP suddenly not working (I think)
Download OSCAR and post your nightly charts. Then we can see what is going on and make suggestions from there. You will need an SD card, any brand 2-32GB, not bigger in your machine and a slot to read it on your computer.
Post Reply Post Reply
Ok cool will do.
Post Reply Post Reply
Hey there! just attached some screenshots. I image you might need something else so let me know. I really can't thank you enough.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply
See your other thread
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Suddenly my Centrals got a lot more disruptive tcinoz 64 1,801 03-26-2024, 07:24 AM
Last Post: tcinoz
  New Machine and settings not working snapperzz 3 95 03-26-2024, 02:10 AM
Last Post: snapperzz
  Is my Philips Remstar Pro System One working? alanbc 11 380 03-13-2024, 11:41 AM
Last Post: alanbc
  25 years of cpap, and still not working good Johan van der veen 2 178 03-08-2024, 10:15 AM
Last Post: Johan van der veen
Question SD Formatting and OSCAR not working smallhandsfeeding 2 199 02-02-2024, 03:24 PM
Last Post: smallhandsfeeding
  [CPAP] Suddenly air feels too dry.. outasleep 2 290 01-15-2024, 09:42 AM
Last Post: PeaceLoveAndPizza
  [Equipment] 12 months of therapy. Tried several masks/nothing working Tiredkiwi 5 492 12-30-2023, 11:15 PM
Last Post: Phaleronic

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.