Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

CPAP supplier in So. CA.
CPAP supplier in So. CA.
Hello, 

I am trying to get a new machine, my insurance will cover most of it, but the companies I have been researching
ALL have bad reviews,  I have had Apria in the past and they were terrible about billing etc ..  the doctor sent my
authorization to Pulmonary Solutions,  Las Vegas, and they have terrible reviews also, actually, every company I
have looked at, has terrible reviews.  any help would be appreciated.

Thank you
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: CPAP supplier in So. CA.
Keep in mind that it's human nature to be more apt to report a bad experience and not a good one. However if there are a LOT of bad reviews, walk away.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
I am in OC also and I use Apria because that is what my medical group requres. Since I no longer need to communicate with their Respiratory Therapists for any help, it has not been a bad experience. Actually, most of their people have proven to be quite helpful. I do not let them have a credit card number and have them bill me for copays. They say that it may make my orders take longer but that has not been my experience.

I just recently talked to their billing people because they send an "itemized" bill but there is no way that I can tie each item to what it actually is. I was told that they would send me a new bill with more descriptive information on it and they would continue that practice in the future.

The one thing that I have found is that I need to be very specific when I order supplies. If I order filters, I must make sure to tell them that I need the hypoallergenic filters or I will get the normal filters.

Best Regards,

PaytonA

Admin Note:
PaytonA passed away in September 2017
Click HERE to read his Memorial Thread

~ Rest in Peace ~
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi carabuser,
WELCOME! to the forum.!
Good luck as you start CPAP therapy and also with finding a supplier.
Hang in there for more responses to your post.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Angry Former CPAP supplier over charging Bwanajohn51 2 170 03-16-2024, 11:13 AM
Last Post: Bwanajohn51
  GRRR. DME supplier shipped ClimateLineAir Heated Tubing in a BAG DaveInDenver 4 547 11-12-2023, 10:32 AM
Last Post: OpalRose
  Resmed A10 Autoset - Great Buy - Supplier 1 foss 0 517 11-29-2022, 05:11 PM
Last Post: foss
  Insurance and DME supplier vs Online purchases ajthatch 4 830 10-28-2022, 09:00 PM
Last Post: clownbell
  Cpap supplier jerking your chain ger365 10 1,347 06-21-2022, 10:01 PM
Last Post: clownbell
  Supplier no. 9? And Resmed hose question TheManseHen 5 933 04-22-2022, 09:06 AM
Last Post: SilverD
  Supplier Does Not Have CPAP Units to Dispense jomomma 16 2,295 03-24-2022, 06:25 AM
Last Post: Aldebaran

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.