Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

CPAPs are a major romance killer
RE: CPAPs are a major romance killer
Even worse that falling asleep during the ehhh hummm errrUnsure Main Event,Cool shall we say , would be blowing a stroke or heart attack and kicking the bucket somewhere around round 2.

Talk about a mood killer, literally Laugh-a-lot
You don't wear that mask 24/7 so just learn to pick your time and place to set a new standard of caring.
I have found that my mask comes off easier and faster than my clothes do.

Admin Note:
PaytonA passed away in September 2017
Click HERE to read his Memorial Thread

~ Rest in Peace ~
(12-21-2014, 04:53 PM)PaytonA Wrote: I have found that my mask comes off easier and faster than my clothes do.

Dielaughing
(12-21-2014, 04:53 PM)PaytonA Wrote: I have found that my mask comes off easier and faster than my clothes do.

That and the machine pretty much eliminates snoring.
Of course my post was not intended to be overly serious, Im in a committed relationship and we both joke out it. haha. But it just dawned on me the other day (as up until then i was primarily focused on getting to sleep), that this will take adjustment! lol.

And falling asleep mid act? Been there. But since Im in a committed relationship its more funny really. Tongue

Laugh-a-lot
(12-21-2014, 08:31 PM)Amie87 Wrote: But it just dawned on me the other day (as up until then i was primarily focused on getting to sleep), that this will take adjustment! lol.

Yes, it will. But it's definitely worth it.
Sleepster

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Hehehe....In my case, it hasn't been a a killer, but a booster. Mrs. Psycho and I are both hose heads and now that we both actually get some sleep, the other "heavy breathing" in the bedroom has been improved.
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
What else could be more sexy than a hose hanging down from your face?. . . maybe snot running out your nose? Gee! Talk about natural birth control. The mental picture that you've painted is stuck in my mind.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  After major surgery Issues DANNOGA 5 253 02-26-2024, 03:29 PM
Last Post: PaulaO2
  Medicare (US) and CPAPs KSMatthew 4 383 12-16-2023, 10:24 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
Angry [Equipment] KILLER STORY ON PHILLIPS CPAP MACHINES srlevine1 10 2,022 11-03-2023, 08:27 AM
Last Post: DaveL
  Noisy Fans in New CPAPs stevew77 0 389 09-28-2023, 06:11 PM
Last Post: stevew77
  Major weight loss, still need CPAP? bperella 3 557 09-01-2023, 02:11 AM
Last Post: Old Mike
  First night with hose cover, night was full of major mask leaks TiredTom111 2 850 06-30-2023, 01:44 PM
Last Post: TiredTom111
  6 months in, not feeling major benefits. Any advice? :( vegasboy 8 850 04-14-2023, 02:34 PM
Last Post: vegasboy

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.