Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[split] Graph resizing
[split] Graph resizing
Hi, I read over your thread about sizing the Oscar graphs based upon the monitors resolution. I'm working on a laptop that has a 3200 x 1800 native resolution. The date selection field is squeezed, and the chart titles are overlapping the YAxis on the graphs. I've tried adjusting the settings in the File > Preference > Appearance tab with no changes in these two areas. Do you know if there is a way to adjust these two areas. I can lower the resolution of the screen, but I would prefer not to if the application could support it.

Thanks Gary

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply
RE: OSCAR v1.4.0 is released
I have a few questions about your computer.

1) What is the physical size of the screen that your using?

2) What are the font sizes that your using?

Reducing the size of "Graph Titles" (and uncheck "bold") in File -> Preferences -> appearance may help.
LoudSnorer
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: OSCAR v1.4.0 is released
It is a Lenovo Yoga with a 14" screen. When it is at its native resolution, there is also a "Scale and Layout" value in Windows>Settings>System>Display that Windows would like to see at 250%.

This works for the majority of the programs I use, but I do have another app from TomTom (My DriveConnect) that does not play well with the hi-res screen. In the meantime, I dropped back to 1366x768. I noticed too at the higher resolutions the Welcome screen that give you a quick summary of you last night sleep was too tiny to read.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: [split] Graph resizing
Thanks for your information.
The problem was reproduced.
LoudSnorer
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  OSCAR Overview Line Graph Jan Flikweert 15 136 1 hour ago
Last Post: Jan Flikweert
  [split] OSCAR v1.5.2 is Install Problems millerdq 1 155 03-27-2024, 03:29 PM
Last Post: LoudSnorer
  Oscar question - flow rate graph not showing kkjacks 7 266 03-23-2024, 11:12 AM
Last Post: kkjacks
  [split] FYSETC SD Wifi - Possible FlashAir Replacement Psikic 131 21,675 01-12-2024, 11:59 AM
Last Post: scowell
  Trouble scrolling in a zoomed graph window. morningstar 2 492 09-26-2023, 12:43 PM
Last Post: morningstar
  Oscar graph questions. Bullabill 6 899 09-26-2023, 10:09 AM
Last Post: Lucky7
  [Feature Request] EPR mode in overview pressure graph tossinandturnin 8 888 07-24-2023, 06:24 AM
Last Post: tossinandturnin

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.