Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

CVS Export anomaly (OSCAR 1.1.0)
RE: CVS Export anomaly (OSCAR 1.1.0)
Got one more (although that might be fixed with the previous fix...

I deselected a session in the UI; then exported the daily session
The session count is 2; but the data is for the selected session only; which is what i want / expect

Post Reply Post Reply
RE the Journal Export

When checking the http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40/strict.dtd for the structure behind the Journal backup, i understand that an import in excel won't work

That brings a feature request, to be able to export the journal

Tnx
Richard
Post Reply Post Reply
(05-19-2020, 07:26 PM)RPDM Wrote: Dropped it off at Fred's: OSCAR_Data.zip; sorry forgot to rename to more specific name

You'll likely have a tough time to reproduce it.
I created a new profile and loaded my full SD card, and no issue there; so i'm going back to my hypothesis that the upgrade did something to provoke this behavior. 

Does this qualify me for tester in the OSCAR program :-)

Richard

If you are serious, PM me.
Post Reply Post Reply
fwiw, File/Backup Journal creates a xml file that you can open in a text editor. The QT system OSCAR uses only knows about a slightly modified version of HTML 4.
Useful links
Download OSCAR (current version is 1.5.1)
Best way to organize charts
How to attach charts to your post

Apnea Board Monitors are members who help oversee the smooth functioning of the Board. They are also members of the Advisory Committee which helps shape Apnea Board's rules & policies. Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  OSCAR Export CSV Empty? Only Headers? Wellue/ViHealth PhadeL 0 188 03-05-2024, 12:04 AM
Last Post: PhadeL
  OSCAR export all data each day/each moment Jan Flikweert 1 441 12-05-2023, 12:10 PM
Last Post: Expat31
Question How export all days for oximeter (O2 Ring) data only (no CPAP) ? DavidEsp 10 2,431 11-12-2023, 09:18 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Oscar File Export Sessions DanEm 32 1,888 09-07-2023, 01:32 AM
Last Post: DanEm
  OSCAR and ResScan export to csv notis58 0 609 04-24-2023, 05:45 PM
Last Post: notis58
  Leak Data Export herenthere 3 523 02-11-2023, 05:07 PM
Last Post: herenthere
  Export Wellue SpO2 drops data YouTakeMyBreathAway 6 781 12-04-2022, 10:57 AM
Last Post: withtao

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.