Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Can I post imageshack image links on this forum
Grin 
Can I post imageshack image links on this forum
Hi All- I am new to this board and would like to share my newbie CPAP use data. The attachment will only let me upload up to 200KB worth of images and i have quite a bit of data to share. Can I post imageshack links to my data images?
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Can I post imageshack image links on this forum
(02-05-2013, 06:33 PM)wasserware Wrote: Hi All- I am new to this board and would like to share my newbie CPAP use data. The attachment will only let me upload up to 200KB worth of images and i have quite a bit of data to share. Can I post imageshack links to my data images?

Yes, absolutely. Once you've been a member for a while (which I don't think is a problem for you since you joined in January) and your post count is a bit higher, you will be able to post image links (as long as they conform to our rules with no advertizing in the pic, etc).

Those limits are on new accounts in order to prevent spammers from posting links. Keep participating and those limits will be lifted automatically by the software soon.

Coffee
SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Can I post imageshack image links on this forum
Hi wasserware,
WELCOME! to the forum.!
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [CPAP] First Post - Can't stay asleep with CPAP DKane 9 153 5 hours ago
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
Arrow Your Personal CPAP Success Story - Post Here SuperSleeper 1,364 625,980 03-24-2024, 07:19 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
Question [Diagnosis] First post-CPAP visit to Sleep Doc - What to talk about? FlyAU98 6 187 03-23-2024, 09:08 AM
Last Post: HalfAsleep
  r4robin - Therapy Thread (Help with BiLevel settings-post #5) r4robin 42 1,830 03-11-2024, 01:26 PM
Last Post: bertchintus
Question Flow LIMIT data missing tried to search forum Plmnb 16 269 03-10-2024, 01:10 PM
Last Post: Plmnb
  First Post - Help with Settings Ideas jrudicel 3 171 03-10-2024, 12:10 PM
Last Post: jrudicel
  QQ: Looong time BiPAP user, new to ResMed/This forum haemaker 1 188 02-26-2024, 10:10 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.