Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Can I use any mask?
Can I use any mask?
I own a old-school CPAP - Respironics REMstar REM Plus C-Flex CPAP Machine.

Can I purchase any kind of mask for it?
I was wanting to try the kind that just goes on my nostrils such as this one - [Commercial Link Removed] Search Supplier #14 for, respironics-dreamwear-nasal-cpap-mask.

Will this mask fit ( hose size etc.) On my machine?

Sorry for the dumb question.

-----
Moderator Action: Link Removed
To maintain our status as an educational organization, the only commercial links allowed in this forum are to CPAP-related manufacturer websites. This is stated in the Apnea Board Rules with details given in the Commercial Links Policy section.
-----
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Can I use any mask?
Yes, Masks and non-heated hoses are universal and can be used on any full sized machine.
Post Reply Post Reply
I just realized my URL was removed.

Thank you for that answer!

Does anyone have any opinions on this nasal mask? See pic.
Post Reply Post Reply
Any mask will work on any CPAP machine, as long as we're not talking about a "travel" CPAP.

The link had to be removed in that first post as it violates Board rules. You can't link to sales sites as you did.
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEBSITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
I bought 2 of the type that sits under your nose and kind of cradle it.  I could not stop leaks and finally got the type that part goes into the nose the the other part sits on the outsi[Image: 9fd7c927bf3e4940909babbf00e3f8ee?wid=420...large$]de and makes the seal.. this headgrear works great.
Apnea (80-100%) 10 seconds, Hypopnea (50-80%) 10 seconds, Flow Limits (0-50%) not timed  Cervical Collar - Dealing w DME - Chart Organizing
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  CPAP mask straps are loose and no longer keep the mask on my face WWu777 8 2,525 03-29-2023, 08:12 AM
Last Post: DaveL
  Resmed P30i pillow mask user unable to get beyond 1.5 hr on mask Roy289 28 3,208 09-27-2022, 10:47 AM
Last Post: Roy289
  Advice for f and p vitera mask leaks full face mask accetableplaintain 2 3,749 03-23-2022, 09:37 AM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  Help with mask, Definition of EPAP/IPAP and Mask Pressure wesozzzz 1 1,094 11-15-2019, 07:57 PM
Last Post: Sleepster
  What's the mask setting of Dreamstation for Bleep DreamPort mask? ChinaMan 5 2,423 10-11-2019, 07:17 PM
Last Post: ChinaMan
  Changing mask from p10 resmed to philips respironics: Mask seal issue Visitor 10 4,831 10-11-2019, 07:25 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Personal Experience On Nasal Mask Compared with Full Face Mask ramphil2019 19 4,528 04-07-2019, 12:01 AM
Last Post: ramphil2019

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.