Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Can't upload new data
Can't upload new data

I successfully uploaded a first batch of data from the Bi-PAP SD card to my computer to view in Sleepyhead. I slid the little tab to write-protect as suggested on the Welcome page. I slid it back to put it back in the BiPAP. I tried to load more data into the software but the SD card appears to only contain the first set of data - it did not save the last 4 nights. I assume the SD card keeps appending the list of files with additional dates, correct?
Any ideas why the data would not appear?
Thanks.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Can't upload new data
(10-11-2015, 03:55 PM)regbeach Wrote: I successfully uploaded a first batch of data from the Bi-PAP SD card to my computer to view in Sleepyhead. I slid the little tab to write-protect as suggested on the Welcome page. I slid it back to put it back in the BiPAP. I tried to load more data into the software but the SD card appears to only contain the first set of data - it did not save the last 4 nights. I assume the SD card keeps appending the list of files with additional dates, correct?
Any ideas why the data would not appear?
Thanks.

Welcome

Yes it should keep adding data.

On your home screen does the SD card icon appear next to info?

[Image: sdcardsymbol.PNG]

If no, the card may be damaged, the card slot damaged or the card was inserted backwards.

If yes, you may need a new SD card. Since you only have a days data. back that up to your computer and try formatting the card and putting it back in your machine and let the machine format it again if needed.
Using FlashAir W-03 SD card in machine. You can download your data through wifi with FlashPAP or Sleep Master utilities.

I wanted to learn Binary so I enrolled in Binary 101. I seemed to have missed the first four courses. Big Grinnie

Stick it to the man, Download OSCAR and take back control of your data!

Thanks Ian. Like I didn't have enough Honey-Do projects to tackle. Mornincoffee
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Can't upload new data
Thank you. Yes, the Icon was/is there. I loaded data Thurs. for first time, tried again Sunday and no new data was there. Sunday night when I put card back in, I also unplugged Bi-PAP in case it needed to "reboot" to see the card. Today, I was able to see new data for just last night. Don't know if its because I turned machine on/off or not. Thanks for the response.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question OK TO IMPORT SLEEP DATA FROM OLD SD CARD INTO OSCAR W/O MESSING UP CURRENT DATA? Plmnb 1 79 Today, 01:07 AM
Last Post: Ibrumley
  Data upload incomplete in OSCAR Ravengrad898 4 213 03-11-2024, 08:45 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Viatom/WellUE data is different than OSCAR displayed data GordK 3 292 02-23-2024, 04:48 PM
Last Post: GordK
  Data structure / data definition of AirSense 11 CD, CMSd50+ or OSCAR?hing obvious, … Perickson 4 1,630 02-18-2024, 01:49 PM
Last Post: Perickson
  CMS50I can't upload multiple readings chris mdp 0 212 02-15-2024, 02:20 AM
Last Post: chris mdp
  Changed data directory from OneDrive, Now can't read data Rich66 9 1,028 08-24-2023, 11:32 PM
Last Post: Rich66
  Downgrading ViHealth to enable upload of Oxygen levels to OSCAR Kingsway 0 685 06-14-2023, 11:36 AM
Last Post: Kingsway

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.