Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Cannot connect Z2 auto via bluetooth
Cannot connect Z2 auto via bluetooth
I have a Z2 auto that I was monitoring with my Samsung S10 and the Nitelog app.  Everything was working until my carrier decided I needed to upgrade to android 10.

Now it can't get it to connect via bluetooth.  My phone sees the device as available but won't pair.  I have successfully reconnected to everything else I was communicating with via bluetooth and even a new device that I wasn't previously using. SO it would seem that the bluetooth is working on the phone.

Is there possibly a reset I can perform on the Z2?

Apnea Board is great, used the clinician manual for the Z2 auto to get everything set up.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Cannot connect Z2 auto via bluetooth
Hi Gandalf7 - Welcome

Since this is only occurring with your Z2, have you tried contacting HDM to see if they have a fix?
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
I did send an email to HDM but at the time I only recognized as a Nitelog problem.  Now I see it's an bluetooth problem (at least).

Can't seem to log in to them today.  Perhaps the holidays have their website shut down?
Post Reply Post Reply
Lady at HDM seemed confused and satisfied that I could still view results with their HDM Dataviewer software on my computer.

I can use this but it's a pain and does not provide consistent results (auto formats graphs).  And I have to bring my machine to the computer.

Ugh
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Breas Z1 Auto Bluetooth Won't Turn On leinerd 1 627 10-14-2023, 02:59 PM
Last Post: Gmason19
  OSCAR won't connect to CMS50H Yoshuzimo 2 650 05-19-2023, 06:12 AM
Last Post: Yoshuzimo
  Get Spo2 Assistant to connect to a CMS50F Pulse Oximeter running on a Silicon Mac darral.freund 1 1,124 03-26-2023, 04:19 PM
Last Post: pholynyk
  Develop Resmed Reporting via Bluetooth, Apple Health degrees89 6 1,478 12-23-2022, 04:29 AM
Last Post: degrees89
  OSCAR 1.4.0 - Possible Bluetooth data import? a21900 0 732 10-19-2022, 11:13 PM
Last Post: a21900
  Dreammapper Android App won't connect BeachGuy71 4 1,173 09-14-2022, 09:34 AM
Last Post: BeachGuy71
  AirSense 11 no longer sending data over Bluetooth ecviets 12 19,656 04-27-2022, 11:33 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.