Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Cannot display Dream Station APAP waveform plots with OSCAR
Cannot display Dream Station APAP waveform plots with OSCAR
Hello,

I cannot display Dream Station APAP waveform plots with OSCAR.  A reading of the forum suggests is an error in  OSCAR.

I am eager to see those waveform, plots for this reason.  I had used a ResMed AirSense APAP machine.  I just replaced it with a Dream Station APAP for the last three nights.

Thanks for any ideas, you might have.

Moderator Note: this thread was edited to focus on the software question. This was originally a duplicate of this thread in the Main Apnea Board Forum
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Cannot display Dream Station APAP waveform plots with OSCAR
Due to various restrictions that affect ResMed machines but not Respironics machines, I suggest that you create a new profile for the DreamStation and re-import your DreamStation data to the new profile. That ought to work, but it would be good to know exactly which model DreamStation you are using.
Apnea Board Monitors are members who help oversee the smooth functioning of the Board. They are also members of the Advisory Committee which helps shape Apnea Board's rules & policies. Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Display average AHI over time period ? Bernard Flapdoodle 1 81 04-09-2024, 03:30 PM
Last Post: LoudSnorer
  Dell XPS-13 Laptop & OSCAR Display Resolution 44tonner 2 211 03-04-2024, 05:00 PM
Last Post: 44tonner
  Oscar Time Display Discrepancy BeardedPAP 2 710 11-25-2023, 01:10 PM
Last Post: CWest
  Event type display MarkChap 8 967 09-16-2023, 10:21 AM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  OSCAR 1.5 Pressure Display Cuppa 3 684 09-05-2023, 06:29 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Philips replacement - SD card issues - REMStar Auto 60 series to Dream Station 1 JshMD 2 992 04-05-2023, 08:05 PM
Last Post: Aces
  Why does Oscar Display Pressure, EPAP IPAP on Dreamstation Bipap pressure Graph microvax 5 840 02-27-2023, 04:47 AM
Last Post: microvax

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.