Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Change date range on Statistics Report
RE: Change date range on Statistics Report
I remember helping a pilot mod his stats page for his compliance report. That was back when we found out SH calculated compliance differently depending on which page you looked at.
Post Reply Post Reply
(12-01-2021, 01:49 AM)Gideon Wrote: I remember helping a pilot mod his stats page for his compliance report.  That was back when we found out SH calculated compliance differently depending on which page you looked at.

I hope any compliance calculation problems have been fixed by now! I do remember fixing the way the compliance calculation was done in at least one place.
Useful links
Download OSCAR (current version is 1.5.1)
Best way to organize charts
How to attach charts to your post

Apnea Board Monitors are members who help oversee the smooth functioning of the Board. They are also members of the Advisory Committee which helps shape Apnea Board's rules & policies. Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply
Calculation is now correct, but he needed 6 hr nights and the stats showing from his last flight certification. I now remember manipulating the date range from the dates on the bottom of the page.
I'll try later.
Post Reply Post Reply
Sorry Guy it was Overview, not statistics.
Post Reply Post Reply
Guy, can we add the 6hrs/4hrs etc. on the Usage chart of the overview page?
On the statistics page can we set a new Report Mode called Compliance which would have a specified start date (and end date corresponding with the compliance period)?
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  incorrect first use date kguarino1 6 254 03-07-2024, 10:43 PM
Last Post: DancesWithCats
  Field map Oscar report fields to MyAir fields jim62 1 160 03-06-2024, 07:38 AM
Last Post: srlevine1
Question Importing Data Only After A Certain Date ResMed AirCurve 10 somewherein413 4 336 02-14-2024, 05:40 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Oscar Shows Incorrect Date for Imported from Wellue O2 Ring DanaH 8 509 02-01-2024, 04:16 PM
  Seeking help with O2 report/OSCAR ejbpesca 26 1,479 02-01-2024, 01:49 PM
Question Statistics page, changes to device settings area, FL always shows 0.00? DancesWithCats 1 284 01-19-2024, 11:14 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  [BUG report] OSCAR v1.5.1 Skalou 10 1,285 12-03-2023, 02:58 PM

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.