Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Chronic fatigue, I need some help.
RE: Chronic fatigue, I need some help.
I live in PA and the winter locks us down for outdoor activities. I have kind of moved away from skiing. This year we bought an Occulus VR goggles ($400) and use it with VZfit on an exercise bike. There are great routes the users create, and you can make your own, and there are also some fun games that use the exercise bike in a virtual world. The bike rides use the Google street cams to move you through real roads. I just got done doing a loop in the Black of South Dakota I created. The other day, we rode our real bikes on a segment of the Great Allegheny Passage (GAP) trail that goes between Pittsburgh and Washington DC. Of course we only did about 18 miles. The point being, staying active and occupied is an important part of healthy mind and body, although my body could stand to be a lot lighter.

Enjoy your mountain bike and find a friend or your wife and kids to ride with.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
RE: Chronic fatigue, I need some help.
You sound a lot like me . Fatigue depression etc...Last week had very bad pain in chest like being hit with hammer ,went to ER. They did blood, e-xays and ct scan....showed early COPD...worth checking. You can live a "normal" life if treatment is good.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Chronic's Story chronic 19 791 04-16-2024, 07:49 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
Question Help - Mask change causing fatigue? coffee9724 3 218 04-15-2024, 09:01 PM
Last Post: jcp519
  1 Year of Therapy Still Dealing With Fatigue and Headaches Zzera 7 270 03-31-2024, 09:27 AM
Last Post: PeaceLoveAndPizza
  [Treatment] Low AHI but dizziness and fatigue with spikes of low O2 levels John94 8 1,162 01-01-2024, 11:01 AM
Last Post: PamVT41
  For chronic mouth leakers using tape and getting mixed results, or even poor results. Expat31 1 414 12-14-2023, 12:33 PM
Last Post: gainerfull
  Low AHI still having extreme fatigue exchanged 2 606 11-15-2023, 07:16 PM
Last Post: Deborah K.
  Low daytime SPO2 and fatigue vpsdub 30 3,206 09-28-2023, 01:49 AM
Last Post: vpsdub

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.