Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Cleaning while traveling?
RE: Cleaning while traveling?
The only failure I have experienced on the road is a power supply on the Airsense/Aircurve 10. I was able to buy a new one plus a standby. The breakdown is rare, and so far I have not traveled with the spare, but I might.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
On the S9, I've left the power cord at home. Had the brick, but no cord.

Brought the wrong hose. I left the humidifier at home but forgot I'd need the regular hose. Duct tape to the rescue!

Make a list of everything you need. Machine, humidifier, hose, mask, power cord. Then check off everything as it goes into the bag.

Don't forget the bag! (did that once but was only mile from home)
PaulaO

Take a deep breath and count to zen.

Post Reply Post Reply
I travel all the time so have two full rigs so I don't forget anything - don't think this is necessary for irregular travel

Cleaning - I take a small squirty bottle with baby wash and do the following

Daily - daily just pull out the water tank and drain and clean the inside of mask and the seals inside with a cpap wipe

Weekly - clean the hose, mask, elbow, water chamber, headgear with baby wash in sink, if been using bottled water then clean the water tank deposits of with 'Coke' then clean same

Rob
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  cleaning CPAP tube sleepingbetterinFl 6 221 03-14-2024, 10:34 AM
Last Post: apnea505
  [Equipment] ResMed Airtouch F20 Cushion cleaning with drool problems. Funkmonkey 2 169 03-05-2024, 04:08 PM
Last Post: Funkmonkey
Money cleaning thread? TinyBubbles 19 7,790 02-27-2024, 10:57 AM
Last Post: Frankiboy
  One-Piece Water Chamber Cleaning Davebr60 0 182 02-26-2024, 11:12 PM
Last Post: Davebr60
  Cleaning CPAP & AirTouch F20 Mask PoutinePrincess 2 343 02-10-2024, 11:14 AM
Last Post: TechieHippie
  Using cleaning brushes in heated tubing TiredTom111 9 606 01-29-2024, 08:30 PM
Last Post: TechieHippie
  Mold issue / cleaning CPAP (the unit, not tubing), Resmed S9 NightOwl42 9 756 01-19-2024, 11:29 PM
Last Post: NightOwl42

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.