Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Comments on Resmed P10 vs N20
Comments on Resmed P10 vs N20
I presently use a P10 but I am considering changing to a N20. I have a bit of leakage with the P10 when I move around. The N20 looks a little more solid. 

Has anyone used both of these masks? I would love to hear any comments about your experiences. 

Thanks.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Comments on Resmed P10 vs N20
I didn't care for the fit of the N20 and had some leakage near my eyes... my wife likes it, no leaks.
For a nasal mask, I prefer the Respironics Wisp.

Everyone's nose is different.
-- Rich
Links to Download OSCAR here
OSCAR Installation and Setup

Using Attachments to Post Images on Apnea Board

INFORMATION ON FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply
I tried the N20 a couple of months ago.. i did not like it. Maybe if I gave it more of a shot. To me, I prefer not to feel that I am wearing a mask and the N20 almost felt like a full face mask to me. If you want something very solid that locks in tight then the N20 is a great option.

I am trying to get the P10 to work for me but I also have the problem with the air that comes out right near your nose... so I can feel the air on my face. Every few days I will give it a try because I really like the lightweight design. Most of the time I use the swift FX now.

I have had good success with the swift FX. It is lightweight.. not as light as the p10, but very close to it and at least the air exhausts away from my face.

But isnt the N20 a nasal and the P10 a pillow? Kind of different animals or am I missing something?

For nasal, I use the respironics dreamwear and have had my most nights where AHI of 0.0 on it.. but the hose at the top is cumbersome to me

right now those are my three go to masks -- dreamwear, p10, swift fx. I change between them and probably will find a favorite in the next few weeks. If I travel, though, it is the swift FX only.
Post Reply Post Reply
I just posted my experience with the N20 on the review forum. Been using mainly a P10 because I love the minimal aspect of it, but lately found myself having to adjust too many times during sleep so went back to my old, barely used Wisp. Better but not great, decided to try the N20 and the nosepiece is perfect for me, great material and seal and I can toss all night without having to adjust.

Also agree with the post above in that the headgear is a bit more than one would hope, but I think I can get used to it.
Post Reply Post Reply
(07-31-2017, 10:30 PM)CB91710 Wrote: I didn't care for the fit of the N20 and had some leakage near my eyes... my wife likes it, no leaks.
For a nasal mask, I prefer the Respironics Wisp.

Everyone's nose is different.

i tried the N20 quite a while ago and didn't loved it. as for the respironcs wisp i've heard that it is good from a lot of ppl. gonna try it out and see how good it actually is. :Thanks would you mind if i am going to ask you some other questions later? thanks
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New Member - Suggestions/Comments Please Bravnik 9 707 03-14-2023, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Bravnik
  How many nights needed for OSCAR comments from members? S.L. Ping Beauty 8 1,038 06-27-2021, 09:30 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  [Diagnosis] Sleep Test Report. Comments requested. pb12 36 2,593 06-19-2021, 01:39 AM
Last Post: cathyf
  [Diagnosis] Would like comments to fine tune Magordon 14 1,482 12-01-2020, 02:45 PM
Last Post: Magordon
  DreamStation humidifier comments GPSMapNut 15 16,840 06-13-2020, 02:40 AM
Last Post: Hydrangea
  advice/comments central apnea pugster 12 1,830 03-05-2020, 08:41 AM
Last Post: jaswilliams
  Seeking comments to improve my AHI jimcaffey 3 1,074 08-29-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: jimcaffey

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.