Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Current firmware for the Philips dreamstation
RE: Current firmware for the Philips dreamstation
The F20 has a vent at the front of the mask that can be felt. That vent keeps you from rebreathing exhaled air. I'm sure you only feel it when you are on your side, but it is present all the time the machine is on.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Does anyone have the current firmware for the Dreamstation 2?
Post Reply Post Reply
We no longer have access to firmware update info.  Not even sure if there's been any DreamStation 2 firmware updates out yet.

The only firmware updates available right now are the ones for the regular DreamStation machines listed here:

http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...r-OWN-RISK

If anyone has additional info on how to obtain any other firmware updates, please let me know (via PM) or via email at apneaboard@gmail.com
SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply
For those interested, my replacement DreamStation 1 from the recall, manufactured in July 2021, has firmware 1.2.0
Geoffrey Rush as Philip Henslowe, (Shakespeare in Love) "I don't know. It's a mystery."
Post Reply Post Reply
I received my replacement unit today.
The firmware version is 1.18.
I am located in Toronto, Canada.
Post Reply Post Reply
Do the different models of Dreamstation have different internal components, or are they all the same except for the firmware?

For instance, could you install an AutoSV firmware on a BiPAP model?

I started wondering because I noticed that my BiPAP detects hypo and central... so if it detects it... could it correct it if it knew how logically?

I don't plan on it but was just curious.
Post Reply Post Reply
So, I called Philips this morning and assuming they gave me accurate info the current Dreamstation TWO firmware is:

I have to wonder thou is actually for DS1.
Post Reply Post Reply
(08-29-2023, 03:53 PM)Lucky7 Wrote: So, I called Philips this morning and assuming they gave me accurate info the current Dreamstation TWO firmware is:

I have to wonder thou is actually for DS1.

Addendum to the above:

I asked Philips to confirm. They initially told me v1.2.0.stuff but that is for DStation ONE.

Current DS2 Firmware is V 1.0.7.4397
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question OK TO IMPORT SLEEP DATA FROM OLD SD CARD INTO OSCAR W/O MESSING UP CURRENT DATA? Plmnb 1 73 10 hours ago
Last Post: Ibrumley
  import data from Philips Alice NightOne into OSCAR FHTC 6 263 03-09-2024, 08:36 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Oscar says version 1.4.0 is current KellyT928 1 553 10-25-2023, 04:52 PM
  Missing graphs, Philips BiPAP autoSV Advanced 30 SenatorBirch 7 649 10-22-2023, 08:52 AM
  Philips Care Orchestrator & Patient Access(?) StratCat48 10 5,240 10-17-2023, 06:46 PM
Last Post: The Rog
Information Resvent iMatrix Software & Firmware Update for iBreeze machines SuperSleeper 1 1,308 10-13-2023, 08:16 AM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  Dreamstation 2 Auto CPAP Advanced firmware arnold1205 5 2,783 09-15-2023, 10:49 PM
Last Post: Lucky7

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.