Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

DST ZONE SETTING WITHIN AIRSENSE 11 PROFILE
DST ZONE SETTING WITHIN AIRSENSE 11 PROFILE
I was under the impression that by unselecting the check mark on "DST Zone" under Locale Settings in my profile, a user could resolve the time discrepancy caused by the end of Daylight Saving Time. 

I have a ResMed Airsense 11 machine and understand that there is no way to adjust the time on this machine without erasing data. As a result, I chose the minor change in the profile program.

Well, I did this two nights ago and I am still off in the time.

Did I mis-read this (not sure where) as a viable option?

Thanks in advance for your response.

Guillermo
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: DST ZONE SETTING WITHIN AIRSENSE 11 PROFILE
Unfortunately, it's not as simple as checking a box in Preferences.
The short answer is that it's not possible to account for DST changes whenusing as AS11. Essentially, you have to get used to the hour discrepency in the charts. This means that pulse oximeters that sync to your phone time won't sync to the CPAP unless you can adjust their time setting in the data file.
Apnea Board Monitors are members who help oversee the smooth functioning of the Board. They are also members of the Advisory Committee which helps shape Apnea Board's rules & policies. Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Oscar not finding profile PJohnson 5 270 09-24-2024, 07:47 PM
Last Post: Ohiosnoring
  Setting default directories for 'other' data WallyPepper 2 274 07-30-2024, 08:42 PM
Last Post: WallyPepper
  OSCAR not showing EPR setting UsuallyTired 9 369 07-21-2024, 08:13 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  Can't access profile or welcome screen unless I reinstall? DDMzzz 9 522 06-23-2024, 09:41 AM
Last Post: DDMzzz
  OSCAR 1.5.3 Best Device Setting right panel TinytiMmy 0 304 05-29-2024, 08:28 AM
Last Post: TinytiMmy
  OSCAR Won't Let Me Add New Machine to Profile JeanneSB 2 369 05-28-2024, 08:02 AM
Last Post: JeanneSB
  Won't load profile - Sonoma 14.4.4 MacBook Pro breathingwell 2 497 04-22-2024, 02:30 PM
Last Post: kderevan

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.