Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Daily Tab-No data to graph
Daily Tab-No data to graph
like Greetings All,

I am such a knuclehead....I cant get the chart graphs to work under the daily tab.   Oscar says no data to graph, Summary only.  Did I not upload the data correctly?  Pic attached.

Great software!  Well done.

Thank U

Jaime

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Daily Tab-No data to graph
G'day Jaime.

Did you have the SD card in the machine all night? The summary data is stored in the machine, but detailed data is written directly to the card. If the card isn't in the machine the detailed data is lost forever.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Daily Tab-No data to graph
Ahhh....thank you sir.  I look forward to tomorrow data.

Best regards,
Jaime Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question OK TO IMPORT SLEEP DATA FROM OLD SD CARD INTO OSCAR W/O MESSING UP CURRENT DATA? Plmnb 1 68 2 hours ago
Last Post: Ibrumley
  Oscar question - flow rate graph not showing kkjacks 7 105 03-23-2024, 11:12 AM
Last Post: kkjacks
  Viatom/WellUE data is different than OSCAR displayed data GordK 3 286 02-23-2024, 04:48 PM
Last Post: GordK
  Data structure / data definition of AirSense 11 CD, CMSd50+ or OSCAR?hing obvious, … Perickson 4 1,628 02-18-2024, 01:49 PM
Last Post: Perickson
  Problems displaying graphs on Daily page SueB 4 563 11-14-2023, 08:05 PM
Last Post: SueB
  Can OSCAR calculate AHI for a selected time range on the daily? kenmai9 2 507 10-31-2023, 01:41 PM
Last Post: kenmai9
  Blank Areas on OSCAR Daily reports ejbpesca 13 1,002 10-15-2023, 11:22 PM
Last Post: ejbpesca

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.