Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Dapal's Therapy Thread.
RE: Dapal's Therapy Thread.
It looks like things are going well for you, Dapal! You might look on line for some videos about how to fit the F30.

You don't show your flow limitation graph, but my guess is that your pressures go up and down largely in response to FLs. The higher pressures are probably not have much effect on the FLs, so I think it is fine to try a fixed pressure, if you think that would be more restful. And 9 sounds like a reasonable place to start.

I'd recommend leaving EPR at 2 for now. It's good to make one change at a time so you can see what results from a given change. So perhaps try min = max = 9 for a week and then we can think about EPR of 3.

Make sense?
Post Reply Post Reply
@dormeo
Here is my first try out of EPR of 3 last night with same Pressure setting.
[attachment=29681]
I will change back to EPR 2 with higher pressure setting.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply
Dapal, key questions: how did you feel the night went (wake-ups, e.g.) and how do you feel today?

With the greater EPR, you saw a little bit of improvement in flow limitations, and no increase in central apneas, though with just one night to go on, I wouldn't draw any conclusions from this.
Post Reply Post Reply
I feel full of energy, not tired ,neither sleepy during day time. I keep myself busy all day long. Someday not in mood I just relax on massage chair close my eyes but not easy fall in sleep. I am still use 600 gabapentin nightly. Since change to new mask I sleep till wake up . Had some dreams though. My Apple Watch show I was at deep sleep more than normal.
Thanks for quick reply
Post Reply Post Reply
Oh, hey, that's great news! It sounds like you have this thing licked! Go back and read some of your earlier posts just to see how far you've come.
Post Reply Post Reply
Come back here with funny things of P10 Nasal Mask.
I thought i would try with nasal mask .
I bought on Amazon this thing

and this thing

Please help me put them together. What other parts do it need?
Found insert holes on both side of headgear, i tried to put plastic part in but seems to me it not hold tight.
Post Reply Post Reply
You have the frame and headgear. All you need to add is a cushion or nasal pillow.  

If you are asking how to attach headgear to frame, you will see a slit on the head gear. Orient the slit towards the outside of the frame and hose, then slide the plastic ears up inside the headgear. At the bottom of the plastic, loop the head gear around the base of the "ears" and pull up. Repeat for both sides.  This video is for the Airfit P10 mini, but the headgear connection to the frame is the same.

Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
@ sleeprider
I edit my post , reading your helps. 
For the past couple weeks my AHI with F20 was between 1-2. I used gabapentin 300mg for sleeping like 4-5 hour 
I had fun last night trying out p10 nasal pillow mask. For the first 2 hours of wearing it after take my regular dose of gabapentin, I was like a yoga person could heard my breath in louder than before I was with full face mask F20.  Here is the chart,  0 AHI  Grin , not sure of i had slept or not.?!

Then I decided  return of my F20 before take an extra gabapentin, trying to be in bed 

I ordered a Medium Nasal P10 and a small head gear. I was able to attach them after reading your post. Seems to me it was not tighten up compare with what i feel using F20. But what 's a surprise of no leaking by the charts above.
Post Reply Post Reply
Pretty amazing how well it seals and avoids leaks, but you need to have the hours of therapy to make it effective.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
So now i have N30i, P10, F20, f30 mask, being CPAPed .
Here is last night with P10 then N30i result. Can I say central caused by leak, by not falling in sleep ?

I started out with N30i, wake up with dry mouth. I have used F20 then changed to F30. The P10 seems working good for me, but I am mouth breather. Last night with Blue Tape on mouth on first part, second Part with N30 no taping, wake up thinking Dry Mouth Master -Wink.
I will have to practice Tongue French Kisses hopefully I will go with P10.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  First time therapy, settings and progress Schernenk 59 939 26 minutes ago
Last Post: BoxcarPete
  Little Olive - Therapy Adventure Little Olive 71 1,309 33 minutes ago
Last Post: Little Olive
  [CPAP] Starting therapy - 3 days in, help and recommendations joedes 0 26 2 hours ago
Last Post: joedes
Exclaimation [News] RECALL THREAD-- IMPORTANT PHILIPS DREAMSTATION & SYSTEM ONE USERS Sleeprider 2,964 359,374 6 hours ago
Last Post: btreger
  MaggieL, Better than a Sweaty Zombie Meat Sack Therapy Thread MaggieL 37 1,074 04-16-2024, 06:00 PM
Last Post: UnicornRider
  liebano - Therapy Analysis liebano 17 587 04-16-2024, 05:32 PM
Last Post: liebano
  johnathanb76 - Therapy Help In Migrating to a Resmed johnathanb76 27 487 04-14-2024, 06:29 PM
Last Post: johnathanb76

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.