Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Data upload incomplete in OSCAR
Data upload incomplete in OSCAR
For six months I have been uploading data to both OSCAR and Sleep HQ and I have never noticed any differences.  I uploaded data this morning and OSCAR only got one of two sessions.  My Airsense 10, Sleep HQ and MyAir app all agree on 6.1 hours total usage, but OSCAR only got one session of about 2 hours.  I upload my SD card to the OneDrive cloud and use that as my common source for OSCAR and Sleep HQ data transfer.  The only difference last night is that we changed to daylight savings time, but I don't see how that could affect the process.  I did try erasing the day's data in OSCAR and reloading directly from the SD card and got the same results.  Does anybody have any insight on this issue?
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Data upload incomplete in OSCAR
Mine did too. It dropped the first session. I have verified that the data for this session does exist on the SD card.
- Red
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
This is an update to the problem above. I looked at the edf files that didn't import for my first sleep session (02:02:00–06:20:11). They all had a start date/time of 01-01-1985 00:00:00. The ones that did import had the proper date and time. So, for some reason, this is a Resmed fault.

- Red
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Crimson Nate,
How does Rescan handle this problem?
LoudSnorer
Post Reply Post Reply
It has been several years since I have used ResScan, and it didn't even cross my mind to try it.  Thanks for pointing out that idea.  Oddly enough, ResScan 5.9 did load that session in.   I need to trace how OSCAR reads these files.

- Red
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Apnea Helpful Tips

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Last Month's Worth of Data Not Importing to OSCAR jstro84 0 31 04-26-2024, 09:16 PM
Last Post: jstro84
  OSCAR Vs device data Siva 3 156 04-26-2024, 07:19 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  OSCAR shows missing data for multi week interval Dawnstar 6 96 04-24-2024, 09:14 PM
Last Post: gardencat
  Oscar "No Supported Data Found" Resmed Airsense 11 cpapmj 3 167 04-13-2024, 10:21 PM
  VAuto 11 Resmed SD card zip for developers. Where to upload? OviBerger 1 158 04-08-2024, 08:24 AM
  OSCAR import of Viatom/Wellue data - DST time base SleeperAwake21 5 999 03-30-2024, 02:21 PM
Last Post: dfunk
  OSCAR not recognising SD card data from BMC alid 7 346 03-30-2024, 12:44 AM
Last Post: alid

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.