Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Day 3 of therapy
Day 3 of therapy
I started CPAP therapy on Monday. Before therapy, I was always tired I could fall asleep about anywhere and could nap for about 6 hours and still be tired. I know its only been a couple of days since I started but I am even more tired than before. I can't get out of bed. I am wanting to sleep for longer periods. I'm not sure what to do i'm not very educated on this and I have a phone appointment with my sleep doctor on Monday. But after reading some threads on Reddit, I found this website and downloaded OSCAR. I've attached my recent report. 

Before CPAP my AHI was 15.5 and I am currently programmed at a 8. I read that I can change my settings to work around me. I know how to but I'm not sure what to set them to any help would be appreciated.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Day 3 of therapy
Your running in CPAP mode but your numbers look ok, I would first try using the machine for longer from this chart you only had the machine on for 4 hrs you need to use it every time you sleep
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  WW4B Therapy thread WW4B 49 4,058 Yesterday, 04:31 PM
Last Post: WW4B
  Therapy Help - Possible UARS - REM jkossis 8 152 Yesterday, 02:09 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  [CPAP] Therapy help rekaviv 9 249 Yesterday, 11:22 AM
Last Post: rekaviv
  IanD - Therapy Thread IanD 28 2,261 03-26-2024, 08:18 PM
Last Post: IanD
  MrIvanDrago - CPAP|Bi-PAP Therapy Journey MrIvanDrago 67 3,333 03-26-2024, 01:22 PM
Last Post: MrIvanDrago
  Marcin's Therapy Thread marcinpiskala 20 954 03-23-2024, 04:38 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Jakespeare65 - Therapy Help jakespeare65 26 802 03-22-2024, 12:55 PM
Last Post: jakespeare65

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.