Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Deleting Oximetry Data
Deleting Oximetry Data
Imported a Oximetry file, but neglected to set the start time;  repeating the import with a correct start time left TWO Oximetry plots, making it rather difficult to read.

Is there a way to clear the oxi data and start over?
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Deleting Oximetry Data
Curiously, found the purge control, but it purges Oximetry data AND at the same time purged the daily CPAP data. Hmm - and yes, I selected to purge only the oxi data for the current day.

I had to reimport my cpap data to get last night back.
Post Reply Post Reply
That sounds like a bug... but at least the SD card still has the cpap data to re-import.
Post Reply Post Reply
(10-30-2017, 11:41 AM)GWild Wrote: Curiously, found the purge control, but it purges Oximetry data AND at the same time purged the daily CPAP data. Hmm - and yes, I selected to purge only the oxi data for the current day.

Same glitch experienced here. Ohwell
Post Reply Post Reply
(11-02-2017, 06:04 PM)Sheepish Wrote:
(10-30-2017, 11:41 AM)GWild Wrote: Curiously, found the purge control, but it purges Oximetry data AND at the same time purged the daily CPAP data. Hmm - and yes, I selected to purge only the oxi data for the current day.

Same glitch experienced here. Ohwell

This problem still exists. After purging oximetry data, ALL data for that day was purged. Had to redownload the data from the SD card as a work-around for this bug.
Dont-know
sm
There is no one more concerned about your health than you.
 Banana
Post Reply Post Reply
I had the same problem. Instead of reloading the SD card I used the Rebuild CPAP data option. It loaded the day back from the sleepyhead files without the oximetry data.
Download SleepyHead
Organize your Sleepyhead Charts
Posting Charts
Beginner's Guide to SleepyHead
Mask Primer
Advisory Members serve as an "Advisory Committee" to help shape Apnea Board's rules & policies.

Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question OK TO IMPORT SLEEP DATA FROM OLD SD CARD INTO OSCAR W/O MESSING UP CURRENT DATA? Plmnb 1 77 Today, 01:07 AM
Last Post: Ibrumley
  Questions about the Oximetry Preferences setting.... Lucky7 4 157 03-23-2024, 04:35 PM
Last Post: croc297
  Importing Oximetry data billmelk 1 135 03-10-2024, 02:27 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Viatom/WellUE data is different than OSCAR displayed data GordK 3 292 02-23-2024, 04:48 PM
Last Post: GordK
  Data structure / data definition of AirSense 11 CD, CMSd50+ or OSCAR?hing obvious, … Perickson 4 1,629 02-18-2024, 01:49 PM
Last Post: Perickson
  Changed data directory from OneDrive, Now can't read data Rich66 9 1,028 08-24-2023, 11:32 PM
Last Post: Rich66
  Can't set custom oximetry options in OSCAR Pixel Ninja 1 674 07-02-2023, 08:32 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.