Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Deleting SPO2 Data In Sleepyhead
Deleting SPO2 Data In Sleepyhead
I've tried to find how to delete CMS50D+ data from a single day in Sleepyhead, version 0.9.5, and can't find and answer.

I tried to import the SPO2 data today but the data was actually recorded on the night before last night.

Somehow it was downloaded into the day before that, on the 24th, rather than the 25th.

This has caused warnings that the time stamps are off and the SPO2 data would be uncoupled, naturally.

What I need to do is delete the SPO2 data on the 24th and either import again or move that data to Sept 25th.

Thank you for any and all help Smile

B
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Deleting SPO2 Data In Sleepyhead
Go to where the data is stored and delete the data with that date.

Rather than delete it, just move it out of the folder and see if that works. That way you can put it back if it is the wrong file.

PaulaO

Take a deep breath and count to zen.

Post Reply Post Reply
Hello Paula02 Smile

I see a lot of files with the date of the 27th stamped in the SleepyHead directories under my profile name....CMS50_000000e4 and ResMed_23141483674.

Should I deleted all of them?
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi Brewskie,
WELCOME! to the forum.!
I don't use the data-management software or a oximeter but hang in there for more suggestions and best of luck to you as you continue CPAP therapy.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
Version 0.9.8-1 has the ability to delete (purge) per-day SPO2 data.

I love it!
Post Reply Post Reply
Since you want to get rid of the stuff from the CMS device, move the ones that start with the "CMS" bit. The ones with the "Resmed" refer to the Resmed data. And sorry I didn't see this sooner. Bad Paula, no apple sauce.

Quote:Version 0.9.8-1 has the ability to delete (purge) per-day SPO2 data.

I really need to check out the latest version. I keep meaning to but have been laaaazy.
PaulaO

Take a deep breath and count to zen.

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question OK TO IMPORT SLEEP DATA FROM OLD SD CARD INTO OSCAR W/O MESSING UP CURRENT DATA? Plmnb 1 71 5 hours ago
Last Post: Ibrumley
  OSCAR SpO2 CSV import ST Dog 20 2,707 03-15-2024, 05:09 PM
Last Post: capman
Question Spo2 data format Squid3083 11 2,187 03-11-2024, 11:22 PM
Last Post: Rebakim4
  Viatom/WellUE data is different than OSCAR displayed data GordK 3 288 02-23-2024, 04:48 PM
Last Post: GordK
  Data structure / data definition of AirSense 11 CD, CMSd50+ or OSCAR?hing obvious, … Perickson 4 1,628 02-18-2024, 01:49 PM
Last Post: Perickson
  SpO2 Assistant Data File Conversion WSHenry 3 3,080 01-11-2024, 12:42 PM
Last Post: BiggerDog
  Can anyone tell me from this screenshot what Oscar is using as my baseline SpO2 level mikep118 13 1,876 11-13-2023, 06:05 AM
Last Post: Muggzy

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.